I'm on a boat

Thatguykram

Weeder
The last time I played I was a big PoM in I'm on a boat and til this day I'm still haunted by the night I slept through about 40 calls and texts when I was biker rushed.
Such an amazing round, back for nostalgia and because Bush will always have a place in my heart

Koeniej

Harvester
This thread is now about ponies

so_cute_we__ll_blow_your_mind_by_takua770-d3mrk49.png

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
048.460x325.jpg
alliance

EDIT: added a visual representation of the word I used initially, but got censored

Last edited:

antisback

Head Gardener
Well to me it looks like:

A giant steaming yet somehow shiny turd.

So proof that you can polish a turd yet that doesn't really make sense in the rest of the sentence.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
it's only slowly because of the lack of masses we used to have.

believe it or not, most people left cuz azzer did. simple as. lotsa long-time players left before that cuz they got bored/grew up/got married/insert other rl reasons

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I started going to school fo' real as it were. and I got a girlfriend. She doesn't understand bushtarion and she has bewbs..... so..... yeah. Now I lurk and make fun of you silly people.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
as much as I love to blame world hunger and malaria on the forum mods, I think it's the latter

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I just noticed how old the thread is, so you might be right. 4 days between the first two posts is quite a lot

PS: I still say you're going crazy

Franny

Head Gardener
I heard DA created the
5224277092_35de5e590e.jpg

and gave it to the Romanians because everyone didn't hate them enough already.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I still dont know Why did people get so upset by the whole horse in your cow meat. Thats like buying a regular burger and some one throwing a bit of cheese and bacon in there for free. Its excellent.

Personally i think they should make a megga meat burger. Beef, horse, lamb, a bit of venison. Just mince it all together......whats better than knowing an animal died to feed you. Knowing 4 animals died to feed you! Thats fact. Its extra flavour, and horses dont get mad cow disease....win win.

Though you cant mix bird and mamal.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
horse meat is more expensive than beef :/
also delicious