I declare war on LOLcats.

darkmane

Planter
Most of what I'm doing here is defending myself. You're the one hurling insults. I'm not embarrassed... I'm not bitter. Coward? That one is arguable.

What I'm doing is having fun. I did the same thing last round vs. Sexy Grannies... so please don't take it personally. I like stirring things up and doing my best to beat up on someone/thing with a purpose. The game gets a little boring otherwise.

To be quite honest, I just thought I could wipe the floor with most of you so I picked the fight about mob notes....

If you think I'm bitter, why are you bringing this up 3 weeks after the fact and hurling so many insults?

LOLz

Weeder
Because i only saw this thread for the first time today, so this was the first time i've had to defend me and my alliance and fill in the many gaps you conveniently left out.
Like i haven't commented on your (one and only) attack on me. I was online at the time and you know i was, but we decided to fight you for fun. If i'd have wanted, i just send away an you get nothing. No damage. No bribes. Nothing. So you only did damage in that attack because we allowed it.
And again wiping the floor with most of us. Although maybe fun for you is hardly the big 'look at me on my own fighting a whole alliance' thing you make it out to be (or this thread wouldn't even exsist). You knew everything about us and were 3 or 4 (or even more in some cases) bigger in score than most of us.

As for taking it personally, i think i'm entitled to. Not only did you carry on your petty little fued with my alliance (not just me), you brought it into the public domain for everyone to see. Petty and undignified.

Edit: Oh, and you made me and the situation look worse by leaving out certain facts.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
That's a lie. I know plenty of historical writers who aren't called Victor. They're usually called Norman or Basil or Beige McTweedy.

LOLz

Weeder
This is another reason I left - he is an idiot!

Of course I didn't land... I have 9 land. Think about it.

I recalled after the first tick every time. I'm glad you decided to stop defending the 2nd tick. All I was interested in doing was killing your offline members. I zero'd them (well, at least all the LET) in one tick. It turns out vampires don't fire the middle tick - why in GODS NAME would I stay?

I did recall many attacks. Half in fact. Did you notice my first attack always recalled and the second stayed? It is called gathering intel. You overdefend like nubs.... Attack once, figure out who is online. Attack the second time to kill someone that is offline.

I did stop attacking like three weeks ago. I killed every health-based person in your alliance >40% of my score.

I'm sorry, I'm not up for attacking a striker/apache, robo, or PoM player - that would be a big waste of my time. Send me a list of your alliance members sometime this week (the turnover has been huge, I've noticed) and I'll start attacking again if you like.

EDIT: I attacked 4-5 times and killed 7-8 members. Make sure you don't forget that. The others were out of range or - as I mentioned - all armor.

I'm also not playing alone - I'm in a much better organized alliance ranked higher than yours.

Enjoy the rest of the round playing alone, desperately trying to save your vamps by picking easy alliance targets.

Eh, or not? You just seems silly and bitter tbh.

Umm and you're just another silly little n00b who's gonna start making comments on something he doesn't know anything about just because he sees a fellow alliance member in a debate.

You just look silly now, because if you'd read any of my detailed posts you'll see that i critisized him on leaving certain facts out to make himself look better rather than any damage he did to any alliance members, which is one fact that blows your 'bitter' theory out of the water. Another is the fact that we are a fun based alliance with no score queens who are willing to lose men, but fight. We fought him when troops could have been sent away and saved, but he's trying to make out how he skillfully took down half of our alliance.

Really, if you know nothing about a certain situation don't comment :roll:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
We fought him when troops could have been sent away and saved, but he's trying to make out how he skillfully took down half of our alliance.

Well he did kill large numbers of you, and despite his using a loophole, you haven't managed to beat him. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but he has killed a lot of you. Since you love facts so much i'm sure you'll enjoy that one.

snip

That part makes me have seriously large lulz. Like gigantosaurus Lulus Rexus.

This is in a public forum, where people are allowed to exercise their opinions under that little something called 'Freedom of Speech'

You don't have to like it, you can comment back on it, but telling someone not to exercise their opinion is just silly.

Flame on... this is amusing me.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Enjoy the rest of the round playing alone, desperately trying to save your vamps by picking easy alliance targets.

Eh, or not? You just seems silly and bitter tbh.

Umm and you're just another silly little n00b who's gonna start making comments on something he doesn't know anything about just because he sees a fellow alliance member in a debate.

What I commented on was your "playing rest of the round alone" snipe...
He tends to waste those vamps with glee abandon in defense when called for.

LOLz

Weeder
Fair enough Enrico. Although there could be an arguement there of how much is he really bothered about alliance members and how much is it for his own personal gain, but we wont make those assumptions eh. Something to think about though, he wasn't exactly loyal to us when he threw his dummy out of the pram and recalled defence on a member because he couldn't get what he wanted through threats. Good luck to the alliance who are desperate enough to take on a volatile player like that, you'll need it.

@ Alcibiades . Yes i bet it is amusing you, as the saying goes, simple things please simple.....

And a simpleton you've proven yourself to be with pretty much everything you've said. My favorite being "you haven't managed to beat him". What a moronic jibe to come out with. How on earth do you expect us to 'beat' someone who can choose when to fight and when not to fight by recalling at the slightest bit of defence that might do a little damage to him, bearing in mind he can't be attacked? You didn't really think the concept through did you before you set your puney little fingers away typing?

Another great one is "makes me have seriously large lulz". What, are you like 12? Or just the IQ of a 12 yo? "gigantosaurus Lulus Rexus" LOL WHAT? It's quite obvious by the way you can construct a sentance that you are too old to be saying things like that. It's rather embarrasing and i cringed somewhat when i read it, and it leads me to the conclusion that since you're not a child you're just an internet game and forum geek. I suggest you hit the little "X" in the top right corner of your screen and go back to your previous pastime of lying on a beach somewhere getting sand kicked in your face.

So how was that flaming for you? OK i hope. I hope it gave you plenty of "gigantosaurus Lulus Rexus".

blockatiel

Planter
Fair enough Enrico. Although there could be an arguement there of how much is he really bothered about alliance members and how much is it for his own personal gain, but we wont make those assumptions eh. Something to think about though, he wasn't exactly loyal to us when he threw his dummy out of the pram and recalled defence on a member because he couldn't get what he wanted through threats. Good luck to the alliance who are desperate enough to take on a volatile player like that, you'll need it.

@ Alcibiades . Yes i bet it is amusing you, as the saying goes, simple things please simple.....

And a simpleton you've proven yourself to be with pretty much everything you've said. My favorite being "you haven't managed to beat him". What a moronic jibe to come out with. How on earth do you expect us to 'beat' someone who can choose when to fight and when not to fight by recalling at the slightest bit of defence that might do a little damage to him, bearing in mind he can't be attacked? You didn't really think the concept through did you before you set your puney little fingers away typing?

Another great one is "makes me have seriously large lulz". What, are you like 12? Or just the IQ of a 12 yo? "gigantosaurus Lulus Rexus" LOL WHAT? It's quite obvious by the way you can construct a sentance that you are too old to be saying things like that. It's rather embarrasing and i cringed somewhat when i read it, and it leads me to the conclusion that since you're not a child you're just an internet game and forum geek. I suggest you hit the little "X" in the top right corner of your screen and go back to your previous pastime of lying on a beach somewhere getting sand kicked in your face.

So how was that flaming for you? OK i hope. I hope it gave you plenty of "gigantosaurus Lulus Rexus".

Wow. You're a complete and utter moron; You argue that because you're stupid enough to stay on defense, we should attribute darkmane's victory to you, the losers, not him. You've also flamed Alcibiades, who, honestly, has more skill than your ENTIRE alliance put together. And by the way, if you're going to insult someone, please spell words correctly instead of rambling on like a goddamn retard.

You clearly have no clue what's going on in this game, first talking **** that you're better than him, followed by excuses as to why he's able to kill you. Your tactics are ****, and you fail to understand that he has completely and utterly owned you. You got killed by one vamp player who has 9 acres. You're terrible. It's no wonder you're such a low rank ;)

And yes, we are all LOLing our asses off at you. Grats on your victory, darkmane

LOLz

Weeder

Wow. You're a complete and utter moron; You argue that because you're stupid enough to stay on defense, we should attribute darkmane's victory to you, the losers, not him. You've also flamed Alcibiades, who, honestly, has more skill than your ENTIRE alliance put together. And by the way, if you're going to insult someone, please spell words correctly instead of rambling on like a goddamn retard.

You clearly have no clue what's going on in this game, first talking **** that you're better than him, followed by excuses as to why he's able to kill you. Your tactics are ****, and you fail to understand that he has completely and utterly owned you. You got killed by one vamp player who has 9 acres. You're terrible. It's no wonder you're such a low rank ;)

And yes, we are all LOLing our asses off at you. Grats on your victory, darkmane

I think you'll find the moron is you, as again you're someone who's read comments, not understood them then went on your own pathetic, retarded rant. Have you even read my previous comments you idiot. What a dick.
I talk about being a FUN alliance that have no score queens that aren't bothered about losing troops and rankings that decided to defend for FUN when we could have saved a few troops, and you rant on about being 'stupid' for defending and mock our rank LOL
And I'M a moron?
You can get as many of his pethetic little bum chums on here as you please, and i'll shoot them and their uneducated comments down one by one. The FACT is he only did as much damage as he did because we allowed it.

Now, read this SLOWLY, retard - We're not playing for our own rankings OR alliance rankings, which i've mentioned already. Do you want me to say it again for you?
Shame you're a complete tw@t who only reads what he wants to read and misses the important points, which i expect you'll keep doing.
Idiot.

Yes Horde congrats, really. Well done on attacking a newly formed alliance, with the "really high" ranking of tenth, based on fun, that you spent 3 weeks in and know eveything about. Whilst not being able to be attacked. You're a true hero.

Well, at least to the morons of the game anyway, not the decent respected players.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Watching you batter someone's right to post their opinion on a public forum does amuse me.

It has been done before to persuade people that defence is fake when it is real. Either in mob counts, units sent, fakes 'messed up etc. There are plenty of ways of faking real defence. Now granted he is likely to recall at the slightest sign of defence (since he wouldn't want to lose his hard earned vamps) so you might be in a spot of trouble there.

however, there is another method you could try, which is called defending with scary units first tick. Defence is something really cool and useful in this game, and since vamps reveal eta 3 you have plenty of time to get useful defence there. PAs/TDs are a good example and those will eat Vamps for breakfast. Hell, you wouldn't even have to send real defence, you could simply fake real units and send him packing since he doesn't like to fight units that could kill him.

So as it stands, I did think the concept through. My sympathies on that score.

Personal attacks are the last refuge of someone who has no logical argument. Perhaps in your next post you'd leave my vocabulary and sayings alone, and concentrate on what i had to say, minus the flaming. If you don't like my turn of phrase you should feel free to simply ignore it and leave it be, rather than turn it into the focus of your flame riddled post. I also had to note that a few of my friends found the comments amusing and we all had a little chuckle about it. You appear to be someone who has a lot of trouble seeing the humour in life, I could be wrong but you seem to have your temper on a hair trigger which is never good. learn to laugh and joke a little. Humour never killed anybody ;)

EDIT: Upon further reflection I could not resist typing this little tidbit out. YOU objected to my use of the word 'lulz' and the tyrannosaurs rex joke, and you are the one with the forum nickname LOlz. Irony much?

Intriguing, i never knew i was an internet game, go on and enlighten me as to what kind of game I am.

It was a pretty pathetic attempt at a flame. You should practice more, but not here, since flaming isn't really legal, as is trolling.

Nice, thanks for the support, unnecessary tho it was :D

Alcibiades is an internet game? Can I play?

That made me laugh. Toby ftw.

I think you'll find the moron is you, as again you're someone who's read comments, not understood them then went on your own pathetic, retarded rant. Have you even read my previous comments you idiot. What a dick.
I talk about being a FUN alliance that have no score queens that aren't bothered about losing troops and rankings that decided to defend for FUN when we could have saved a few troops, and you rant on about being 'stupid' for defending and mock our rank LOL
And I'M a moron?

You letting yourselves lose troops in a battle you can't win against someone who is obviously just rushing your players is stupid. Why waste your troops in a battle you can't win, when you could use them for fun elsewhere on someone you could kill. It just doesn't make sense to me.

And I'M a moron?

Yes I'm inclined to believe you are. Wouldn't hurt to prove me wrong tho ;)

Last edited:

Scorpio

Head Gardener
I think I speak for everybody when I say: Mr LOLz, please Stfu.

One vamp incoming could possibly pass your defence once, but being owned so badly by vamps (which are sent ETA 5 and show up ETA 3) is really, really embarassing. Same goes for your lame attempts @ flaming. Just get on with your life (or get a life, whatever) and stop trying to defend yourself in this thread because it really makes you look like a n00b.

P.S. I summarized the essence for you by putting certain words in bold

Last edited:

antisback

Head Gardener
Gah enough essays

at least scorpio has the decency to hl keywords so i don't have to read the posts.

In other news, Lolz you're doing your reputation no favours.

No doubt you'll come back at my meaningless comment with an essay, keep it to 1 sentence or i won't bother reading it:p

blockatiel

Planter

And I'M a moron?
You can get as many of his pethetic little bum chums on here as you please, and i'll shoot them and their uneducated comments down one by one. The FACT is he only did as much damage as he did because we allowed it.

Now, read this SLOWLY, retard - We're not playing for our own rankings OR alliance rankings, which i've mentioned already. Do you want me to say it again for you?
Shame you're a complete tw@t who only reads what he wants to read and misses the important points, which i expect you'll keep doing.
Idiot.

Yes Horde congrats, really. Well done on attacking a newly formed alliance, with the "really high" ranking of tenth, based on fun, that you spent 3 weeks in and know eveything about. Whilst not being able to be attacked. You're a true hero.

Well, at least to the morons of the game anyway, not the decent respected players.

I have read all your posts, and had already. Yeah, I am a ****, you're right, but here are the facts, as you have put them:

Darkmane has killed off anyone in range of him who is of a health route. You cannot contend this.

You argue fiercly that your alliance doesnt care about rankings or values, but are quick to claim that any damage he did is solely because your alliance randomly decided to feed him kills, not because he, say, caught your members offline.

You say "grats to attacking a newly formed alliance" and post your alliance rank, but what does that have to do with anything? You've already claimed that you let him do all the damage, meaning that you must have some amazing contactability having these people online to decide not to send out while he kills them. Please stop using different excuses; Either you're an alliance for fun that doesn't care, or you're a serious alliance with seriously good co-ordination who seriously had everyone on and seriously decided to allow this player, who you hold in seriously low regard to seriously damage your armies. Seriously.

Your rank is insignificant, as he was clearly within range of you if he was attacking you, and therefore had a similar rank. And really, you think he sat around taking notes on "everything there is to know" about your **** alliance in the mere 3 weeks he was in it? I doubt it.

Yes, you cannot hit him back. If you weren't completely incompetant in defending, or, alternatively, not so terrible at the game as to be tiny enough that someone with only 15 bc's at their disposal and no land income can kill you, perhaps you wouldn't have to worry about him.

By the way, you group the people who have laughed at your idiocies and said that we are heroes "for the morons of the game, not the respected players". I certainly won't build myself up to be amazing, but those "morons" you flamed ARE the "respected players". Alci, for one, has held a score this round greater than that of your entire alliance, not to mention that Darkmane himself is a respectable individual in his own right.

The only moron here is you, as you have failed to properly counter anything that has been sent at you. Pick a position, stick with it, don't throw logic out the window, and most of all, admit that you have lost.

aGit

Harvester
you guys could try out debating without the excessive slandering and name calling, makes you look like a less of a troll.