Holiday in England

Hippie

Harvester
Hey all. My mum and grandmother are going to England in a few months and cause my great aunt is really sick they can't stay there for as long as planned. I was just wondering wether anyone here knows of a few good hotel/motels around the following areas that won't break the budget (as the exchange rate is really bad) but aren't really bad :p

Here is the places:
Farnborough
Mitchett
Camberley
Frimley
Aldershot

There may be a few more to add here but for now any help with the above would be great. These are more of a base as they will be travelling a fair bit during the day so i am told.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :D

Hippie

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Re: Holiday in England

There is a Travel Inn in Camberly near to McDonalds and a place called The Agincourt. Have stayed there a few times and it's pretty affordable.

Other than that i don't know as i don't tend to go out as far as mitchett, but i have friends who live there, so will ask :)

Augustus

Head Gardener

Best off looking for Travel Inns and Travel Lodges they're the two main brand of affordable hotels in the UK and can normally be found in most cities in the UK

Charlie_B

Harvester

Sorry Hippie, but the places you're asking about are just small towns - it's not likely that anyone who isn't from there would know much about them. If you're coming from abroad then it's different, but I can't imagine many English people go on holiday to Aldershot. Unless you're Bobbin, perhaps, but there's only one of him.

Somebody

Pruner

As Bobbin said, look for Travl Lodges / Travel Inns etc. There's usually some near the motorway (M3 being the one near Camberly / Aldershot... I know there's one at 'Fleet' services)

How long are they going to be staying for?
What sort of budget do they have?

A quick internet search may be the best bet.

I stayed in a travel lodge a few times last year. About £20 - £25 per person per night I think and not too shabby for a place to stay :)