Hello There, I am new

charlie_boy

Digger
Hiya Guys I am new here

I have joined my friends alliance, is there no alliance forum or alliance chat we can use instead of mailing individuals?

Thanks in advance

charlie_boy

Digger
Re: Hello There, I am new

Also Guys I just got this in the news feed??? What is this about

Sun 16th Oct, year 2. Midnight Hack detected
Our IDS alerted us of a possible hack attempt. We traced the IP back to someone

Sorry for being such a noob I just joined :cry:

(edited by Charlie)

Charlie_B

Harvester

Hello!

There is the alliance politics, located just under 'your alliance' near the top right of the page. You can use this like a forum specific to your alliance to discuss whatever you want. There's no chat feature, but a lot of players use IRC to help communications a bit more.

The 'hack detected' report means that someone has hacked you, which lets them see what units you have. Not every hack is caught by your news. It means they may possibly attack you - i tend to mail anyone who i catch hacking me, so they know i'm online and are discouraged from attacking.

Finally, you're not allowed to post IDs in these forums, so i've removed them from your post.

Good luck!

Jorizz

Pruner

Welcome charlie :)

If you have any questions, need any help etc; don't be afraid to ask around. We've also got a Help&Support forum where you can post your questions. Also join the #bushtarion IRC room, meet up with the players and you can ask for help there as well. For me IRC info: http://www.bushtarion.com/manual/irc.php

cb1202

Head Gardener

Great another guy who they are going to call cb... wooohoooo

Now that I got that out of the way, welcome to the game, hopefully u will find it as addictive as we all do.