Happy Birthday Azzer

Coruba

Head Gardener
he might not be but at least recognise it - nothing like having a community that still would like to see him here and on the off chance he might see it isn't it worth taking the time?

Chris_

Head Gardener
he might not be but at least recognise it - nothing like having a community that still would like to see him here and on the off chance he might see it isn't it worth taking the time?

This is like saying 'oh my girlfriend left me 5 years ago but I still say happy birthday on the off chance that she's really desperate for a shag'

It's never gonna happen

Last edited:
Reactions: Max

Slavi

Harvester

This is like saying 'oh my girlfriend left me 5 years ago but I still say happy birthday on the off chance that she's really desperate for a shag'

It's never gonna happen

+1

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Have a good one, ghost man.

It's never gonna happen

+1