Gripey Suggestion

Axis

Planter
Azzer, please please please make a Big Boy's world and get rid of this land cappage and injury bullux. Oh and you can keep n00by world with it for people who like it and new people.

[/end not such a serious suggestion, more of a gripe]

I joined this game to steal/kill as i cannae do it in rl, now i can't even do it there! xD

[not serious about the killing thing either, or am i? 0_0 ]

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Gripey Suggestion

agreed! Land cap is the worst change ive seen in all my years of playing...

(in its current state..)

Axis

Planter

Nitrous said:
f0xx said:
Hehe, good gripe :)

agreed :D

but is not going to go anywhere :p

:(

An addition to the gripey-suggestion, could you make a parallel game? Something like 'UNtarion' where everyone sits around chatting about how 1337 their pension and rocking chairs are and pressing 'a Tab a Tab a Tab...' in Maintenance and Supply Depot all day and BS-ing on GPols (which should also go). Then go back to bAshtarion turf WARS that most of us loved!

Garrett

Landscape Designer

how many chars to enlarge my epeen in all carnations previously mentioned?

Axis

Planter

Garrett said:

I'm posting because i don't like the way the game has gone, sorry if i get a little passionate ;P

Reub

Pruner

I agree also. It has gotton to the stage where your can't really lose or win.

Everyone should check out Garrett/Cfalcons suggestion thread on incentives to attack above your score.

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Axis said:
Azzer, please please please make a Big Boy's world and get rid of this land cappage and injury bullux. Oh and you can keep n00by world with it for people who like it and new people.

I joined this game to steal/kill as i cannae do it in rl, now i can't even do it there! xD

This was called Age 2 we had it and too many people complained that it wasnt 'fair' enough and every change since then has been a backward step :) guess some people are just never happy jee-sus :roll:

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Axis said:
Garrett said:

I'm posting because i don't like the way the game has gone, sorry if i get a little passionate ;P

sorry i meant creds instead of chars... and i was just being sarcastic cuz i thought it could be a new marketing ploy. not sarcastic about the gripe. i think it's funny

Axis

Planter

Melnibone said:
Axis said:

This was called Age 2 we had it and too many people complained that it wasnt 'fair' enough and every change since then has been a backward step :) guess some people are just never happy jee-sus :roll:

I'm not sure if i played during Age 2, i started around R13/14. Still, those were the best times!

I think the game mechanics were best back then (5 routes, no special unit %'s, etc.), though newish little add-ons (such as Player Notes and tool-tips in general) have been great additions.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Ohhhhhhhh this gripe/suggestion actually pwns :D
We can have the normal W1, the official one, and a paralel world W2 on which will be implemented changes to be tested and balanced and all that. At the end of the round the good bits from W2 might be transfered to W1. Anybody can have 1 id on each world and those that send good feedback in W2 (spot bugs, good suggestions etc) might earn 1 BC :p

Silence

Head Gardener

DarkSider said:
Ohhhhhhhh this gripe/suggestion actually pwns :D
We can have the normal W1, the official one, and a paralel world W2 on which will be implemented changes to be tested and balanced and all that. At the end of the round the good bits from W2 might be transfered to W1. Anybody can have 1 id on each world and those that send good feedback in W2 (spot bugs, good suggestions etc) might earn 1 BC :p

I love that suggestion. It would make it so I dont feel like guinea pigs each round new changes are brought in.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

You aren't a guinea pig, you just get treated like one. But that's specifically about you Silence. NOW! get back in that towel tube...