Gripety gripe ;)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yeah noticed something while i read dachis post to other gripe...
This is propably first time during my time in this game when i can say that i quite like this game and all it changes and everything else... but still dont.
Its first round where i could propably still make alliance and win all ranks just by making sure every member is playing vampires and couple poms with hypnos. I almost like possibility of solos winning cause of AR abusing. I almost like injuries and enemy lists. I almost like even rounds and long useless battles. I almost like all this dirt throwing between alliances.

Only almost.
And this thread is no directed to Azzer or anyone else in particular. I just almost feel like i care, but not quite. I almost think i should make posts to suggestions to correct these things or at least try... but not quite.

I think im only sad of how things are.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Re: Gripety gripe ;)

I love the way I can play on my current activity level, and still always have units to play with - not matter how harsh defence I wasn't around to recall from, or how hard I was bashed.

However, and I say this purely on account of what the top ranks show me, the injury rate might need to be lessened for the top ranks.

But all in all I think this system has a great potential - all it needs is a bit tweaking.

Nonny

Harvester
Re: Gripety gripe ;)

I second that about injuries. It's really nice to know that I'll always have some units. I can always do something when I log on.

In my eyes you can still zero people, just because they don't stay zeroed doesn't mean you didn't at the time.

The most important thing though is that I can consider joining an alliance for the first time next round. It doesn't matter as much if the alliance is small, inexperienced, or not online at all through some periods of the day. I may get bashed, but I can still play. Even though I flit on and off throughout the day, it's not something I could feasibly consider before. More playing options for me purely due to injuries. Kewl!!!