Going..going.. Gone

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Right that's me done guys. I can finally sleep at night without this game.
This round was always going to be my last before anyone jumps up to say otherwise. I'm going travelling to Thailand, Australia and America shortly

I worked so hard this round and some people couldn't put in the same effort as me. Backstabbing,cheating, spying

There's no decent fights in this game anymore as everyone runs from it. Not to mention some people are that low to rush me when I
Post I'm UC personal stuff which I don't want to go in to.. But you know who you are!!

But yes... I'm now gone. I'll be in delete once I hit sleep
I'm not a SQ for hitting sleep mode while we had mass incoming. I explained to some people why I had to in game

Well have fun with a dying game

I'm out here <3
So just because you post you're UC in your Politics all your enemies are suppose to hack the game and somehow read it?

Seriously?

Perhaps if you didn't play Contactable to start with you wouldn't have felt the need to say the things you did. I'm glad your new alliance is more relaxed and it's a shame you didn't make one like that to start with.

Noodles were a relaxed alliance, none of them even cared, or tried, and when I offered a help in hand in the first week they were pretty clear that they didn't even want my help.

Thank you for the kind words everyone

I am hanging around with a Non serious this round as my travelling as been put off until Jan

You won't see me around the high ranks anymore
It's fun in lower ranks
Fail to see why you hit sleep mode with your other ID then? Either way, hope you get some enjoyment out of the game and stop being so twisted and bitter towards it. Just because it doesn't it's not fun, just play it as you would a crowded Private World, simple.

I'm going to respond to one thing only! I hit sleep mode because I finished work to go and see my ill grandfather! Which meant I didn't want to be disturbed and didn't want to die to canoodle. I came out and hit delete as everyone had left.

Hope that answers that

Zaheen

BANNED
I'm going to respond to one thing only! I hit sleep mode because I finished work to go and see my ill grandfather! Which meant I didn't want to be disturbed and didn't want to die to canoodle. I came out and hit delete as everyone had left.

Hope that answers that
Fair enough Leeroy, I've sent you an Account Mail responding to this.

But my point still remains, when you are playing there is no need to go around accusing everyone of being a multi (me in particular), if you didn't then don't participate in your twisted minded leader in changing your nickname trying to make me look bad.

Also your quit message wasn't very nice, the game may not be as popular as it was before but if you try hard enough you will still have just as much fun in it.

Yes, you don't have to play as much as I do, but I've only played 5-6 rounds fully, if that...

There are many players who have played 30-40 rounds and you don't call them names do you?

I'm less 'experienced' technically, but not by way of ability.

I'm sorry if I am active this round, I have valid reasons also - but I'm not going to post them on your quit message, because I couldn't care less what you think.

Have a nice day.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
have fun travelling leeroy. stay away from the std's, and stay in touch. probably shouldda posted before the arguing started. or last round but figured yourd check in during travels. but incase i dont remeber all the best

goodbye also dax, one round i get to play with you and i cba same thing happened with signer. damn shame. oh well. hf you kids. i wish bushtarion had more pot heads. it was fun back then. the game is so much more interesting high.