[Taken] GMT -5 Looking for an Alliance

Zokudu

Digger
Hello!

I am a new player looking for an Alliance to learn the ropes with. I plan on being very active and am willing to learn and listen. I don't have a lot of experience but I would really like to learn.

Please message me either on here or in game. My in game name is Zokudu.

EDIT: Wow thats embarrassing I misspelled Alliance. Is there a way to change my threat title?

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
you should be able to change it in the "subject" when you edit, not 100% sure, but worth a try.. ^_^

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
A bit of advice: "very active" is a subjective term, "very active" for some are 4 hours a day for others 10 hours a day. And it is better to be conservative in your estimates, as a Leader is much more pleased with someone being _more_ active than promised, than less.

Either way, I'm only looking for those that plan to be "sorta-not-really-that-active-at-all" this round. (That suits a full time job much better...) Good luck.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
yea, I gotta agree with him on this one, I've played other games where, "very active" was logging in for 10 minutes more than twice a day.. :p How much time do you actually spend on the game? Under-estimate a bit so that any surprises should be good ones ^_^

It would be wise for any competing alliances to pick up a new player. They tend to learn the game the way it is now, instead of being set in their ways like a lot of us oldies..

Zokudu

Digger
Well as far as very active I spend 90% of my day at a computer. I tend to not be available in class which tends to start around 7 am and end before noon my time and I will be able to stay logged in from then until about midnight. I would also be available at night if need be.

Thank you for the tips as far as undercutting my real play time. I really just would like to learn. This game seems very hardcore which is exciting to me. I tend to go full force into something so the hardcore aspect interests me a ton.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
normally i would say that Discworld is the place to learn the ropes but as that alliance isnt around this round you should start at a lower alliance instead of just shooting for the stars.
there will be plenty of opportunities to join better alliances when the round progresses

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
discoworld is around :O but its not really for active people.. ^_^ I'd bring you into my alliance.. buuut.. I'm not leading an alliance.. infact, this is my inactive round.. but if you shoot me a message on mIRC or an account mail (luckysports) with questions about the game, I'm happy to answer them :) mirc will probably get a faster answer though.. :p

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
tbh, if noone else steps up, you can always find a home at my ally. If you find something better later on, I wont object!

Zokudu

Digger
tbh, if noone else steps up, you can always find a home at my ally. If you find something better later on, I wont object!

Thank You for the offer ^^

Since the round started I've been trying to get the hang of the game. I think its going well though I didn't realize the round started at 1800 GMT so I was a bit late tot he party.