• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Give leader all the powers

Khris

Pruner
this has been suggested before..

Recently even there was something similar. but this is really annoying so i dont want to let it die.

I hate being a leader in an alliance and i cant do something simple like delete a spammy post or stupid thread...

The leader should have all the powers the MO and CO have. Its not a big deal, but cant be that hard to do. Already have 5 tabs uptop, whats the difference if the outgoings were added to?

this is a suggestion/gripe... hope i dont get flamed too bad

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Re: Give leader all the powers

Given that the leader has the power to appoint the people who have these powers, I don't see why not to also give the leader these powers directly also.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

no sense in having those powers restricted. All powerful Leaders ftw.

Silence

Head Gardener

I totally agree with this. Leader shouldnt have to ask for threads to be deleted or to check outgoings.

I hope this will be put in the new age! Otherwise we will have to complain some more :D

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

Something better's been planned for the new age ;-)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

yeah in the new age isnt the whole "officers" thing far more changeable?

Assuming in the new age its staying the same, i disagree with this suggestion...what would be the point in officers? If you pick your officers well and they do their job you shouldnt have to worry about this...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

New age is changing entirely, there won't be an MO or a CO. Leader will have full powers. Leader will have ability to set custom positions - including a customised title - for each member of an alliance. Eg I might have the position "Shogun" which has all but the power to kick members for my most trusted, or a "War Planner" who can see the military outgoings and incomings and can edit notes on the incomings (yes "notes" can be added to incomings on an alliance incomings page, eg "DEFEND THIS ONE" "This one is covered" etc.).

rooney

Head Gardener

Azzer said:
(yes "notes" can be added to incomings on an alliance incomings page, eg "DEFEND THIS ONE" "This one is covered" etc.).

ive been hoping this would be implemented for ages!!!

:D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Azzer said:
New age is changing entirely, there won't be an MO or a CO. Leader will have full powers. Leader will have ability to set custom positions - including a customised title - for each member of an alliance. Eg I might have the position "Shogun" which has all but the power to kick members for my most trusted, or a "War Planner" who can see the military outgoings and incomings and can edit notes on the incomings (yes "notes" can be added to incomings on an alliance incomings page, eg "DEFEND THIS ONE" "This one is covered" etc.).

Awesome. :multi: :multi: :multi:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Azzer said:

:cheers:

me looks forward to the appointing of useless positions with funny titles