Getting my nostalgia on.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Hey guys,

Returning after a long hiatus to see how the game has been doing, and its not looking so good. Ill still join in on some fun with some mates I brought with me though.

I was wondering, considering the state of bush are there any old school players still around from when I played actively (rounds 6 - 12)? If anyone remembers me from back then throw me a message. Would be awesome to catch up with some of the oldies of bush.

Cheers

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Hey dude! I never played with you, but we had quite a few battles ;) There's not a ton left of the old guard; most just drop in for a round every now and then.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Now that is a name I've not seen in a long time. Long time.

Hey dude! I never played with you, but we had quite a few battles ;) There's not a ton left of the old guard; most just drop in for a round every now and then.

Hey Sir... I'm just here stalking the forums :p

Yeah, it has been ages Garrett, but I always remember bush from back in the day so me and a few other Aussie oldies have come back to see how a round or two treats us.

I vaguely remember your name No-Dachi, were you part of Paradox's crew or..?

Hey Dark, I've seen you around the forums a bit, but I don't think you were around when I was active, were you?