Game over again. QQ

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Splitting an already declining playerbase doesn't sound like a good idea to me

Davs

Garden Designer
I personally see nothing wrong with how both solo and alliance play are at the moment. The issue is that the playerbase is too small and people are getting lazier - no change in game mechanics will change that or even vaguely compensate without pissing off another group of people. All I can say is try to recruit as many people as you know into the game and try to find more opportunities to help new players.
Linked to this, people think Azzer doesn't care about the game atm - whether this is true or not, if we as a community can rope in a **** ton of new players, he's bound to notice the increase and will be more likely to pay attention to the game.

Two birds with one stone - but I'm not trying to say that it'll be easy. All I'm saying is that if we want to try to fix the major issues with the game, increasing the number of new players joining and, most importantly, staying is the only sensible option.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I think it's sad that we're only 75.9 days into the round and we already have a winner.

This **** wouldn't have happened back in my day.

Razorwolf

Pruner

Well the idea wasnt about splitting the playerbase. As its two different servers I dont see anything wrong with having an id in both worlds if you wanted. Something to help fill your time perhaps when your ally is rank one and you have no targets, or perhaps your in a terrible ally and given up. It could even be used as a training world for new players to get used to the game before they hop in to ally play and are disullisioned by all the mass bashing

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Well the idea wasnt about splitting the playerbase. As its two different servers I dont see anything wrong with having an id in both worlds if you wanted. Something to help fill your time perhaps when your ally is rank one and you have no targets, or perhaps your in a terrible ally and given up. It could even be used as a training world for new players to get used to the game before they hop in to ally play and are disullisioned by all the mass bashing

But then activity levels in both worlds will peak and trough in relation to people dying/getting bored in either world.
I know a very high percentage of the top players in allied play can easily hold their own in solo play, too. So point invalidated.