Game of Thrones (SPOILERS ALERT)

Forwyn

Pruner
RE: Red Wedding

reaction.png

I seriously doubt it would have saved him. Even if by some miracle Frey stayed loyal and didn't join with the Lannisters(this is the key point, he wasn't just a butthurt kid, he was rewarded with Riverrun and all of its lands and titles as a reward for his treachery), Bolton, one of his key commanders, had turned, and intentionally killed off half his army. Just a matter of time.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I think it should be made clear that I haven't read the books at all - I'm currently re-reading the entire Walking Dead back-catalogue, as well as the Dexter books in prep for the final season this month. The YouTube thing was purely posted because I laughed at it - It in no way reflects my learning nor understanding of the TV story thus far.

Apart from the thing about women. Can't get enough of that wisdom.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Took me near a week but I came to the sudden realisation whilst talking to a friend about the RW that the wife of Walder Frey whom Catelyn Stark slits the throat of is our mates ex girlfriend. Knew I recognised her from somewhere!

Said mate has watched that scene a few times now..

Catelyn_kills_Joyeuse.jpeg

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
That's pretty damn fantastic.

By the way, any of you that know little of the books - Keep an eye on Bolton's clan (one of the arch-traitors of the red wedding). By far my favourite element of the entire story.

Koeniej

Harvester
That's pretty damn fantastic.

By the way, any of you that know little of the books - Keep an eye on Bolton's clan (one of the arch-traitors of the red wedding). By far my favourite element of the entire story.

His bas tard has a pretty sick mind