• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Funds/Taxes page

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Would be quite nice to see what every member donated on the Funds/Taxes page. Shouldn't be too hard to implement, and I don't really see a reason against it? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Not a bad idea; for hte moment i have to use the 'Alliance Logs' function; and that is a bit irritating tbh; especially if you have to do a bunch of updating after being asleep/afk/away for whatever reason.

*supported*

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Agreed. I'm in charge of updating donations on pols and it's an absolute pain in the ****ing arse, to be quite honest.

Also, can we have an ID filter on alliance logs, like we have on our news page?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Agreed. Great suggestion.

Stops having to add up all the stupid little amounts some members donate!!!! ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Would be quite nice to see what every member donated on the Funds/Taxes page. Shouldn't be too hard to implement, and I don't really see a reason against it? :p

talking about keeping a running tally? love it!

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Make it so that by default, only the leader can see it, but it can be given out as every other permissions?

Edit: I agree.