[Recruiting] FTW Alliance

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

After finding myself all alone this round I thought I would again try my hand at leading. It will initially be the intention to go ftw but will likely not finish that way.....no harm starting out with good intentions.

Those that want to join me please feel free to drop me a mail.

Cheers

Coruba

Max

Garden Designer
Give Coruba a chance everyone - last round he managed to get half an alliance up to a most considerable round start ranking. He knows the tactics and can employ them if people are willing to trust in his judgement and give it a chance :)

Only reason things fell apart so badly was the route setup - since this time it will be rather more respectable you can be sure of great fun and frolics this time ;D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Coruba has all the heart to lead, and all the tools. All people need to do is follow the lead and do their job.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

Not many spots left. For those still looking and fancy their chances with me please either mail me in game (Coruba) or on here with the same name.

Please put GMT times you would usually be online and available to play would be helpful information. Please also say whether you are able to be contacted. If you aren't please also apply as I will consider on a case by case basis (convince me in other words)

Please note the whole team so far have all had playing experience for a number of rounds i.e. I am not taking newbies.

Thanks

Coruba

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
you can take newbies FTW.. You just have to be willing to tell them exactly what to do, where, and when.. :p