farewell

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
See ya guys.
I know many have posted quitting bush messages only to return either the next round or the following but I don't think that will be the case for me.
Although I have truly enjoyed playing bush, it has consumed far too much of my energy and thoughts.
I have always played FTW as it is in my nature to do my very best at anything I try. Problem is in Bush as a noob it is like impossible to win until you gain a fair amount of knowledge of the game and or align yourself into a team that does.
Well it took me seven rounds to finally lay claim to having won a round on Rank-1 alliance. So the challenge is now over for me. Time to move on.
I am certain I will check in occasionally if for nothing else to chat with the many peeps I have met here over the past year and half. So send an account mail and boast of your exploits against the beast or just fill me in with all the juicy gossip of what I have come to think of as an epic pilot for a daytime soap opera for gamers.
Who knows, I am considering creating an account and sitting on 5 acres the entire round just to see how high in rank one can go without doing anything at all except plant once in a blue moon and hire up some hippies/yobs.
Cheers :respekt:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
See what China does to people?! ;)

Jokes, have fun man!

avash

Harvester
Bye James. One of the few that bushtarion as a game will sorely miss. Sorry for leaving you last round.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Agreed with everyone - A thoroughly pleasant individual that always does his best irrespective of rank. The last of a dead breed.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
We only met recently, but you're an upstanding dude and a good game companion. I only wish I could have been active enough to support you as you truly deserved.

Have a good one mate.