[Full] Fail. are recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
1 member space for that "special" person.

Requirements:

• Non-Euro
  • FTW Activity
  • Top 100 rank (or very close to)
  • IRC
  • Contactable
  • Anti-Armour route (Striker n' RPG! would be useful)

Most importantly - someone with some character wanting to do well but also have some fun ! :)

-

Catch on me on IRC, or give me a PM.

RaWr.

p.s - Fail. - isnt going to be a walk in the park. You were warned :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
If you like sleepmode, join DA and Fail and learn to love sleepmode today!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
If you like sleepmode, join DA and Fail and learn to love sleepmode today!

desperate times call for desperate measures, its a valid tactic.

i didn't and never have argued against it's validity. That doesn't stop me from saying they have a predilection for hitting sleepmode when they get hit en masse. OMG sorry aGit, i didn't mean to completely invalidate your POV. Forgive a young, feckless Canadian?

aGit

Harvester
i didn't and never have argued against it's validity. That doesn't stop me from saying they have a predilection for hitting sleepmode when they get hit en masse. OMG sorry aGit, i didn't mean to completely invalidate your POV. Forgive a young, feckless Canadian?

Perhaps not, however the way you chose your words more than implies the true meaning of your earlier post. To berate others from using a tactic that you frown upon. Why else would you even have brought it up?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Perhaps not, however the way you chose your words more than implies the true meaning of your earlier post. To berate others from using a tactic that you frown upon. Why else would you even have brought it up?

well if you insist that i demonstrate my true colours i find hitting sleepmode a despicable, pathetic, scorequeening piece of behaviour. It's not something i forgive easily. Unless you happen to be going on vacation for an exceptionally lengthy period of time, in which case you should be booted from the ally and replaced with someone more active:p

I find hitting sleepmode as a 'war tactic' to be utterly pathetic and unacceptably miserable. Fight, die, live to fight again is more honourable imo. 'Oh hooray, you hit SM and have masses of troops but are evidently too afraid to use 'em OMG you're my ****ing hero.'

Pathetic.

aGit

Harvester
Discretion is the better part of valor, live to fight another day etc etc...

sleep mode, while boring, is a valid tactic. Why would you belittle someones recruiting attempts with your own personal oppinions that have nothing to do with the alliance at hand? You got denied the possibility of smashing their heads in with waves after waves eh? (note that i have no idea if you're actually in the leading guild, just making a leap of faith here.)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
In real life sure, discretion is (possibly) the better part of valour but in this gamel if you don't brute force people up front, you're in a world of trouble.

Having been (many times) in the rank 2-5 alliance, i can easily say that i'd rather make a dent in their attackers and force them to reconsider my alliance as targets than to hit sleepmode and admit we're weak and incapable of defending.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
2 Spots open.

Requirements:
-Active (7 hours +)
-Contactable
-Any Timezone will be considered
-Route: Preference to strikers/RPGs but all routes considered
-Willing to put some effort in instead of giving up when the going gets tough.
-Up for a laugh!!!

If you think you can FAIL at the highest level, PM me on here or catch me on IRC (nickname "pinpower")

Thanks

Silence

Head Gardener
2 Spots open.

-Willing to put some effort in instead of giving up when the going gets tough.

Does that apply to leaders too?

Moderated by Weeble
Flame/troll attempt

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Recruiting again. PM me or mail ally HQ if your interested. Same requirements as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.