Extravaganza ally page...

TehPantz

Head Gardener
is awesome. That is all.

129157477066831452.gif

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Inserting javascript into the alliance page really isn't amusing anymore. It's lacked originality for all of a week, and is tired already. Taking uncredited code from github and passing it off as your own doesn't change that.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
is awesome. That is all.

i concur. It makes me sadder that i cant join :(

Inserting javascript into the alliance page really isn't amusing anymore. It's lacked originality for all of a week, and is tired already. Taking uncredited code from github and passing it off as your own doesn't change that.

wth does javascript have to do with any of it?

[edit] i see now! I find it very original that no-one else has done it in their alliance page.
PS, its a bit off topic considering this thread was dedicted to the awesomeness of Extravaganza's ally page. Not Kleptomaniacs...

Last edited:

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Taking uncredited code from github and passing it off as your own doesn't change that.

I am deeply sorry, but I can't seem to find the text where it states that the text is claimed to be originally made by someone here! My computer must be malfunctioning. Can you please quote the part where I say that?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Who cares who originally wrote it? No one here attempted to pass it off as their own that I'm aware of. Besides which its funny. Just laugh and relax!

Davis

Tree Surgeon
[edit] i see now! I find it very original that no-one else has done it in their alliance page.

I could be wrong but IIRC Res used Javascript for their Marquee last round, although it could have been HTML but I cant seem to get HTML to work on alliance overviews.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Yeah, willy used HTML in Res, I think, but it was taken down by Azzer, and doesn't work anymore :( it got a little out of hand. Start with another ally that round that added "you suck" behind your name.