Enemies list bust?

Charlie_B

Harvester
After last two attacks on me that stole land, one of the attackers isn't listed in my enemies list at all and the second is listed, but only from an earlier attack. Has it stopped updating, or am I missing something?

Nonny

Harvester
Re: Enemies list bust?

I read earlier that the max list length is 15 and it's the 15 who do you the most damage. Are you that popular a target yet? ;)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Enemies list bust?

http://www.bushtarion.com/portal_news_updates.php?Opt=I

Portal said:
* Note on the opponent lists: There is a delay of between six to ten hours (it is randomised) before data in the opponent lists (for individuals and alliances alike) gets updated from when actual events took place, and they may not update sequentially or all in one batch (and sometimes they will!). This is to make ID calculations from this data more difficult than it otherwise would be.

http://www.bushtarion.com/enemies_personal.php

Enemies Page In-Game said:
Personal enemies are players that have done kill damage, bribe damage, or stolen land from you. This can include damage done to you while they attacked you, while you attacked them, or while they defended against you at another ID. Up to fifteen of your "worst" enemies will have a bounty placed upon them that can only be claimed by you, and once you have claimed as much (or more) bounty from them than you have received in equivalent damage from them (roughly), or have done more damage (through land or kills and bribes) to them by a majority than they have to you, their bounty will disappear (and so be listed as 0% bounty even if they are still your largest enemy). Damage done/land stolen data can take anywhere from six to ten hours to be updated from when attacks actually take place. Also note that if you have done damage to a player but they have never done damage back to you, then they will not appear here.