Discussion on Kesha | R40

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
That's right guys.
The 'Resistance' needs you! Now! (Well maybe tommorow after spies are out they have a few PB).

After Charades declared war on TBA a few days ago and attacked them, stealing 1,700 acres back from their 1000 loss and suffering heavy flak losses, they need you now more than ever.

You will have seen Charades did infact get to rank 1 after that and somehow manage a 13k+ land gap over TBA. Last night however, after Charades declaring war on TBA and having a few days of seeing Charades rape everyone below them to get a lead, TBA struck back!

Thats right, the rank 2 alliance hit the rank 1 alliance for around 5-6 waves last night stealing 30k+ acres and has knocked them down, for now. They actually retalled the alliance that hit them first and declared on them. Outrageous and completely unaceptable.

But this just isn't good enough. Charades didn't start recruiting FTW extremely early into the round just to be beat by an alliance that started after havoc and has a crazy as hell route set up (Oh you didnt know? Ask TBA for more details! Thats right they arn't even that serious this round they just have some funny route set up.)

So you will have got your mails to your HQ and have had talks with Charades to start hitting TBA asap (Although maybe after spies to avoid their PB, who knows). I urge you to do this. It would be too embarassing for them and they need your help, please.

TBA need to be taken down. They 1 v 1'ed the rank 1 alliance alone without help and have been rank 1 for LESS THAN 1 DAY!!. This is completely unaceptable. They now should be teamed up against 5 days into the round with atleast 4 alliances, 5 at a push and solos maybe. Remember when they had 3 wings and took War? Huh? off the top? We need to do the same.

I also need to request that members and officers of the alliances who got asked do NOT mail the co-leader of TBA informing them of all plans. Charades cannot and will not be beaten and need your help.

If you havn't yet be contacted, or even if you're a solo who wants to get involved, i would advise you mail Charades asap to get in on it. The more that send, the better chance we have.

Thank you for your time and remember - the 'Resistance' needs YOUR help!

This announcement was in no way serious and a bit of banter. However everything in it is true about how stuff went down. Initial sources think it may have been written by the co-leader of TBA.

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Cant-tell-if-serious-.jpg

Last edited:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
If that due to TLs being somewhat lacklustre compared to how they once were.

Razorwolf

Pruner
This thread sounds more like a major whine by twigs more than a call to resistance....

Is just a pity i can't put my post above twigs and save people the wasted time reading it o.o

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You do realise that it's completely the opposite of a whine?
And that everyone else but you saw that?
Sorry that my post was lost on you and that you replied to the poster's name and not the thread.
(If you're trolling me i apologise :(. I was going to question your intelligence but this thread is meant to be a bit light hearted. )

Last edited:

Razorwolf

Pruner
I apologies if it was all just in light hearted humour. Just sounded to me like it was just another way to sarcasticly complain about other allies combining forces to stop one ally from taking the lead to early and too far at round start :p and to sing your own praises, while taking a dig at another ally... Maybe im just to cynical for my own good

Podunk

Head Gardener
I apologies if it was all just in light hearted humour. Just sounded to me like it was just another way to sarcasticly complain about other allies combining forces to stop one ally from taking the lead to early and too far at round start :p and to sing your own praises, while taking a dig at another ally... Maybe im just to cynical for my own good

No, you got it spot on mate :)

Unfortunately by posting on this thread we're merely polishing twigs e-peen.