Discussion on Bruce joining History

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
And to think toby and I were so close to signing ourselves a Polo before roundstart. Then you had to go and get all active and this nonsense :(

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
And to think toby and I were so close to signing ourselves a Polo before roundstart. Then you had to go and get all active and this nonsense :(

Sorry. =(

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Er, you wouldn't have to worry about defending at all basically or being pranked on, you just could have fun with attacks

Sounds like quite a sweet deal to me.

This is what I do, and I'm in the 5th-8th range ally. Then again, no one else is ever on to notice me not defending incs :D

vlad

Harvester
Hmmm,

So why did 1/4 of of History Quit, why have the other allie now taken second, and why is some random GUy asking me to join History?

Bruce666

Harvester
1.yes i shouldn't of joined history
2.I regret screwing over a few of my mates in oxy
3.I was going too be active in history but have suffered with net connection problems all round
4.Sorry IOF i wish i could of kept too my word
5.I will redeem myself next round , no more ship-jumping or screwing people over for me lol
6.I learn't from the start of this thread who were cocks and who were the kind people they portray, i hate posting on forums as people just talk **** on here
7.I feel most sorry for IOF this round as pretty much his entire alliance ship-jumped off of him---oh wait why is no one slagging them off, oh that's right its okay when 16 guys **** over 1 person, its not ok when 1 person leaves an alliance.....right.

dont expect responses too your posts as i wont be replying too any of them

Your loving Friend

Bruce

Mysterious

Harvester
Oh grow up Iamsmart. At least post something productive or amusing to read.

On another note, shipjumping is bad. Don't do it.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
3.I was going too be active in history but have suffered with net connection problems all round
5.I will redeem myself next round , no more ship-jumping or screwing people over for me lol
6.I learn't from the start of this thread who were cocks and who were the kind people they portray, i hate posting on forums as people just talk **** on here
7.I feel most sorry for IOF this round as pretty much his entire alliance ship-jumped off of him---oh wait why is no one slagging them off, oh that's right its okay when 16 guys **** over 1 person, its not ok when 1 person leaves an alliance.....right.

Your loving Friend

Bruce

It's all in jest, however you've been playing long enough to know you deserve it ;)

Bruce666

Harvester
Their was an 8th point i missed...that was the reason i jumped ship

I have loved bush my many fails and few triumphs(yes their were a few)

In oxymoron and for a few rounds i lost sight of why i started playing bushtarion, i loved how it was so hard too do well unless you put in extreme time into playing, how the pro players were always willing too help me, The last alliance i truly loved was affliction where i had an alliance which was pretty much all euro and we hit sleep every night lol, as they're was no night-cover, but i loved every day, i woke up early just too play and chat too friends.

I miss the fun aspect of the game, which is why next round i plan too lead again in the same light as affliction, but whilst carrying on my aim of playing ftw, if their are any pro players that miss the glory days and want too play in a fun way with me without giving up the goal of victory drop me a message in game my id is public

.........And yes martin i may of deserved it

Sorry too those i have hurt this round and in the past i didn't do it ever out of spite, i wanted too win like the people in this game i looked up too in the early rounds, i shouldn't of done it and too those i upset i am truly sorry

Bruce

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
most people might forgive you and believe you the first time, but after the fifth time you do something stupid like this you generally don't get much in that department.

Bruce666

Harvester
why is it i only get responses from assholes like you though, other than you and amanala the rest of the player base are generally nice people, why don't you spend your time talking about yourself you love doing that so god damn much, your name should be Iamprick

vlad

Harvester
Bruce, a little OTT o the insults there .... enough to get a MoD to go fourth and change i swear.
From an outside point of view (i have played as much as martin ... and with the poor fellow aswell) you are looking worse and worse. What would be good for you is to stick with your original plan and not post.

I am an old player, i miss the glory days... yet i wouldn't go near you with a barge pole simple because of the way you take this bad press :D

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
and is often punished with kickage.

Anywho, Bruce wins the "Insomn" shitjumper award.

Faceslide.gif

PS: RIP changa

I'm sorry Bruce, my award now goes to...wait for it....

Zaheen \o/

Davs

Garden Designer
Entirely unrelated post, but I noticed this important issue in this thread and felt that I needed to speak.

Bruce, you claim to live in Gloucestershire and yet you do not know the correct use of "too" and "their". This is a terrible crime worthy of death by angry swans. Tut tut.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Your loving Friend

Bruce

It's all in jest, however you've been playing long enough to know you deserve it ;)

QFT - Don't knot your panties too much, hombre'.