Developments

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Idk, I'm just saying I always see talk on here of this gap between th good the bad and the me, that comes from such a steep learning curve, and maybe It starts at tick one.

And regardless of what barriers are in place, peope are always gong to 'run away' with the round because they are 10x better than 90% of the population.

Anyway OT, any tell me how many acres they had while saving for their big developments, and how they balanced between buying/repalcing troops and dev'ing?

It's quite simple really. The big players get off to a head start from tick 1. They have all 20 members online and from there on it's a rat race. They don't need to buy up troops, because seriously, who attacks people more than 50% of their score?

Thus in turn, the only troops the top have to buy are flak, allowing them to steal more acres and get further and further ahead.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Idk, I'm just saying I always see talk on here of this gap between th good the bad and the me, that comes from such a steep learning curve, and maybe It starts at tick one.

And regardless of what barriers are in place, peope are always gong to 'run away' with the round because they are 10x better than 90% of the population.

Anyway OT, any tell me how many acres they had while saving for their big developments, and how they balanced between buying/repalcing troops and dev'ing?

Well for the first tier I had about 1k, then by the time I got to 2nd I had 3k. For the 3rd I had 4.5k. There is no balancing out though. In my alliance the only thing I really had to buy was flak for the longest time. My techs are expensive and the early units stink so I just bought enough flak to steal land. We just had our Prot players take care of the incoming because that route is really cheap and the gurus can be used all round.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
I don't see what the problem is.

1) Don't bother signing up til the final 3-4 weeks. Tech up quickly to Seed Thieves with the free cash you get.

2) Find all of the solos that are zeroed/quit.

3) Send out 4 seed thief attacks everytime they get back from an attack.

4) Dev quickly.

5) Repeat.

6) Reach top 100.

7) Enjoy.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
surely the fun comes from playing the game and not just getting top 100....

Top 100 sucks.

SUICIDING on somebody in the top 100, WHEN you're in the top 100 however.. Is awesome.

"OMG I've spent all round trying for the portal and now you've ruined it"

Beautiful.

Elderveld

Official Helper
way to go to stimulate more people into playing!

i like the fact of; working way up top, DIE... rebuild till top again, resistance, DIE AGAIN! (ARGGHHH!!! :-( ) repeat untill round end!

Kill as many scorequeens as possible on the last 1-2 weeks

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
ezekiel how the system is atm means that the player getting ahead of everybody, bring the price of tech's down for you, if there was a set amount you'd have to pay as much as them, when hey tech the price comes down so slower teching folks get the tech's for cheaper, ofc people will still be slacking in tech's but thats jsut the way it goes, this system saves you some cash at least