dev gripes. no one in particular

zhouj

Harvester
sorry hui,

theres no point arguing with people who have a different opinion on what you should do at round start and how you should play a route, or what makes a useful alliance member. it just gets circular and dull. and circumstantial.

Especially talking from the outside looking in when you cant possibly know all the fact and figures... im satisfied enough that people i respect and have played with or been unable to best at least have agreed to varying degrees of what is useful. and therefore hopefully could understand the original post. and why i was griping although in the wrong section. so im satisfied.

tbh i should have realised from his first post zouj didnt understand what i was driving at, nor the need to balance spending and saving dependant on the route or incoming.or even his second post where he was sarcastic and a little arrogant. I would have thought being in HC and the incoming they got and the need to fight off twigley would have enlightened him. particulalry the usefull ness of killing off the flak, with only one or two poms! oh well not my problem im not in his alliance.

I wasn't here in some search for truth; I was here to make you waste your time posting disproportionate amounts of text, for my own amusement. Thanks.

Listen to Twigs next time.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Actually, don't listen to Twigs. People get arrested by the cyber police for that.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I wasn't here in some search for truth; I was here to make you waste your time posting disproportionate amounts of text, for my own amusement. Thanks.

OMG you're so cool. When you lose a debate, or fail to debate in the first place, you pretend you were just saying it for LOLS!. yeah Nice one.

it was my belief trolling/flamming, normally you try to make the other person look stupid hence they post. Not make your self look stupid to get them to post.

Grow up. i know thats hard to do when your bollocks havent dropped.

zhouj

Harvester

OMG you're so cool. When you lose a debate, or fail to debate in the first place, you pretend you were just saying it for LOLS!. yeah Nice one.

it was my belief trolling/flamming, normally you try to make the other person look stupid hence they post. Not make your self look stupid to get them to post.

Grow up. i know thats hard to do when your bollocks havent dropped.

Could you point to where I even disagree with your argument ? I can't find it. I posted one line even remotely related to your point and then a bunch of tangential remarks. ;)