DaX's PW for January 2011

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
To clear a few things up people have asked me - Yes, I have made public ID's a must. It's to add to the fun of the world, not to spoil anybody's rank. If I wanted, I could access everyone's nickname and ID number in the PW management settings and see them anyway. It just negates this possible advantage I might have over everybody else.

Routes; I have disallowed Bunkers entirely - As it is a lame route for private worlds, and all it does is pisses me off.
I have said Vampires will be frowned upon (but not banned, so to speak) - This is because they have a glitch that can deprive players of insurance, and this would take away the point in having a high-insurance world. If you pick this route, be prepared for a fight with a fair portion of the PW.

Myself; I'm not playing to win the world. I'm just having fun and keeping an eye out for any misdemeanour's in my world. I've taken a route that poses no threat to anyone in particular, but obviously that doesn't rule me out as anybody's target. If for some reason I do get to rank 1 near the end of the world, I'll restart the ID. I personally think it's lame as hell to win your own PW.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
missed the start, as expected due to work, should be up and running full speed soon though.
picture.php

My name is Alberto del Rio! ...but you all ready know that...

LS_

Pruner
The world owner has changed 1 or more world settings. Changed settings are now as follows: AR Mod enabled.

Booooooo!!!!!!!!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
The world owner has changed 1 or more world settings. Changed settings are now as follows: AR Mod enabled.

Booooooo!!!!!!!!

Gotta agree with this. You can't kill anyone. I'll be surprised if my AR drops below 80% the rest of the PW.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Booooooo!!!!!!!!

Gotta agree with this. You can't kill anyone. I'll be surprised if my AR drops below 80% the rest of the PW.

Had this conversation, and I agree - It's sad you can't change the rate of AR falling/increasing, but never mind. It'll be undone.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
can you change the delete time to 1,5hours?

its annoying when people delete everytime you attack them :(

It's still based on how long the ID has existed for - So technically, no I can't. But abusing the restart system won't be accepted, so mail me the culprit public nicks/ID and I'll sort it out.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Thanks very much Dax + Admin team for making the PW possible, personally i really enjoyed it and there was plenty of fight for first the entire time :)

Max

Garden Designer
Totally agree ed, I personally thought you got the settings spot on DaX!

Congrats to ed as well for suriving more than 1 attempt on his life and ambition :D Ed proves that the harrier route is more than playable, sorry toby :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Totally agree ed, I personally thought you got the settings spot on DaX!

Congrats to ed as well for suriving more than 1 attempt on his life and ambition :D Ed proves that the harrier route is more than playable, sorry toby :p

Thanks to all that played it! It's too bad I didn't want to get too into it, or I'd of partaken for longer.
Hopefully next time I can get a solo pairs world going.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
it promised funz, and it didn't disappoint ^^ greatly enjoyed it

would have won if i'd been bothered with stealing land over killing shiz :p
highest troop score ftw :D

LS_

Pruner
Thanks DaX had a good time despite finding out mass TL's aren't as fun as they once were.