[Taken] Coruba for Round 44

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hello

Most of you probably have heard of me and I have decided to again have another go at alliance play even after saying I wouldn't.

My record is awful - never finished a round inside the top 300. In saying that I can start and stay in top 10 for quite a while till the professionals get themselves sorted plus I rate what I call account management up there with the best of them - assuming I have something to play for.

I am from New Zealand and lucky for me round start I am guessing is on Easter Saturday woohoo and I have the week from there off work so will be pretty active for the first week.

Usual hours I play is during work hours which is NZ Time 8am to 5pm. The rest of time I am usually around but due to sporting commitments I will likely be eratic at best from there. I will allow you guys to work out the maths on GMT times. That would be 19 GMT to 4 GMT I think.

I also always use sleep mode during my night time and guaranteed uncontactable. My girlfriend would divorce me if I were.

I would also be happy to start with an alliance and should things get serious I don't mind being dumped to make way for someone more suitable.

Route I will play any and have tried everything except TL's and SA's. Was looking at going Extremists but open to suggestions.

And lastly I am a bit of a bad omen - most alliances I play in crash and burn but if you are interested feel free to send me a pm.

Cheers

Coruba

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Coruba was one of the best contacting nightcovers I have seen for a while. Sacrifices a lot for any alliance he is a member of (financially as well as socially), and has always been keen to learn more by trying new things. His timezone guarantees him a place for any alliance seeking solid early hours cover.