• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Confirm add ignore

timtadams

Landscape Designer
People who "accidentally" puts ID's on the ignore because of the place where the link is.. are just impatient people who can't wait for that extra 0.001 second for the page to fully load.

Whoa man, some of us here are on dial-up, try 5 seconds :p

No wait...its just me

Lupus

Head Gardener
I thought that if u hit back twice it undoes the deleting therefore simply hitting back twice would not help.

i rarely have a problem with it but thats not to say it doesn't matter, i think that the most sensibly solution suggested (by davs maybe?) was swaping send mail and add ignore and really how much coding could that take?

TaO

Tree Surgeon
It doesn't
Going back in browsing history doesn´t affect the database ;)
If it would.. you would just simply hit "back" 100 times, and your attack never failed lol

Lupus

Head Gardener
fraid to say u are wrong BB, thats not to say ur always wrong but u are this time. I've tested this. If u click ignore, delete it, then go back twice and another person to ignore the first person is still there.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Wow, you are right..
That's a fail on the game mechanics then lol

So now people can officially complain about this ;)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mmm that's because the ignore thing is using "GET" (URL based) parameters not "POST" (form/submit/button based)... so hitting "back" and getting your page back to the URl that tells the game you want to ignore an ID, re-does that ignore.