• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Colour Schemes on left hand menu

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Usually you set your colour scheme once and then you're done with it. What's the reason for having the link under Your account/ID? It's probably better off to put it back under ID settings. :)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think its just for visibility Maxi, its a pretty important aspect of the game - and for that reason deserves some attention IMO.

Plus it's not doing any harm where it is :p ?

The nav pane on the left would look practically the same if it weren't there. For the sake of accessibility, I'd say leave it.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wanted to highlight and seperate colour schemes from the rest of it, mainly to promote the schemes systems to newer players, and to make the pages more intuitive to use.

The colour schemes stuff is also so large (code-wise and content-wise), it definitely warrants it's own standalone page.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Ok - was curious as to why you moved it, but I still don't think it's important enough to be part of the menu. ;)