Certain people

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
First of all this gripe is about people. Im not going to mention any names but im dam sure we all (at least those in mention) can figure out whom are responsible.

First case lately has been complete idotism of people abusing simple awesome talshiar web irc. Some guys are hosting on their server - which they most likely are paying money - web irc that is free for EVERYONE, not only people in that alliance or so.
They are doing it out of good will and then some smegheads first break IRC rules and then they dare to break whole netgamers network rules by abusing bans and joining throught talshiar. That is something i cant live with.
You people are not worth of this game and its community. Thank you from visiting, good bye and i hope i will never again see you around here.

2nd group are these wannabe "helpers" whom think its so cool to give useless advices to people and then pretend they are so helpfull. Speacially on forums but i have seen such actions performed not too long in IRC too, even by offical helper (ok he thinks it was good joke i dont).
If you really want to boost your self image so badly i think you should go to somewhere else. Theres world full of wonderfull things, go get a life. If someone has allready helped that guy with damn good detailed information of how things works or what to do and you "help" 1 day later with 3 words that states basicly same as that really helpfull person did in detail earlier, whatta hell do you think that person is gaining from your actions?
You think something like "go click login" can help when stated after detailed version, which not only tells you to press login but also tells where to find it, what to do before and after it. GET A LIFE!
Go boost your ego somewhere else where people wants to hear summary of everything they have said and stated replied after them in same thread or in IRC. On same cathegory falls these idiots whom lately been posting to threads even they have nothing to say. They just think their posts are so awesome and clever and even those falls very far from topic or have nothing to do with it, its so great to have opinion. Or to try to help even they dont know smeg about anything... Its so easy to just reply something along lines of earlier poster... awesome!!
FFS!
Man im fed up with such idiots whom ruins such wonderfull and helpfull community. Self esteem and lack of it just seems to be big problem around here nowdays.

I thought i was finished but then i thought again and decided to continue bit further...

I must add these people who thinks all inside jokes like wtf someone or vacuum cleaners are so funny jokes... those are not! If you have fun in your private circle about something like wtf:ing someone do so but dont bring your 15 years old funny jokes to everyones knownledge...
I have seen too many girls and cup links lately... you persons can go smoke more weed and drink more alcohol (even knowing you are prolly underaged) and go find links to girls and finger too... i cant care less but FFS dont bring those to my knownledge and force me to watch those links and videos on channel where i know people are idling from works, schools and homes with adults. If you think something is funny it doesnt mean we all do. So of us actually do think those are childish and really growse. We dont want to ruin our days by being forced to watch something as childish and stupid as those. I can understand jokes to some extend and i can laugh to jokes but i cant find too much fun to watch people spamming wtfs or links to stupid material.

I wish i would be admin so i could make sure such people wouldnt ruin our atmosphere for too long. I actually would like to puke of idea of breathing same air as these people do. Go find some other game to ruin. I dont need you to ruin game which i like. Cause in the end i know damn sure you are also people that are not behaving ingame if you cant do it out side of game.

As 2nd edit i must add... that i really dislike people whom must reply to others threads without having anything to say but doing it out of some stupid idea they will be raised to some higher ladder cause they dare to open their mouth. No you wont, you just make yourself look stupid. Have something to say, dont try to be funny specially by trying to make fun of original thread and as last think what will that make you looks like... It usually just points out that how you felt so guilty of everything mentioned earlier you felt urgent need to somehow try to defend yourself.

Please, thank you and as last FFS!

Now you all whom got this far can continue reading about everything else and leave this old fart back to his own perfect world with nice and wonderfull people whom first think of others before they act.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: Certain people

I hate whiners ;)
I think that maybe Azzer should give you acces to just view helper politics.
Then we can see you talk about them.

Oooo a vacuum :!:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

I can understand jokes to some extent<---- its a t not a d.

but that was a nice rant. I dont know whats been going on irc. but even azzer has a sense of humor. like when he said that in irc pressing ctrl+ f,c,u,k was an easter egg. sure when some one asks for help. and you dont provide help that is mean and pretty rude. but to trick someone who is semi experienced into doing something dum is hilarious as bash org shows.

you can also ignore individuals on irc that post/spam things you dont want to see(not that you should have too)

i know you probably just wanted to rant and i dont know the circumstances. but you really do take things personally.

also some times people will tell you things and they may be right. they could know better than common knowledge. So how can you be sure some ones wrong. like i remeber being flamed because i talked about how i played a certain route in a certain way. but it worked. fair enough saying some people give advise and they dont know what they are talking about.
But NO-ONE other than azzer really knows what thier talking about. its all speculation.

Darryl

Head Gardener

willymchilybily said:
I can understand jokes to some extent<---- its a t not a d.

fair enough saying some people give advise

You mean advice, not advise! ;)

but to trick someone who is semi experienced into doing something dum is hilarious as bash org shows.

It's also against the channel rules.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

BlackWolf said:
First of all this gripe is about people.

People Suck. Get used to it.

BlackWolf said:
2nd group are these wannabe "helpers" whom think its so cool to give useless advices to people and then pretend they are so helpfull. Speacially on forums but i have seen such actions performed not too long in IRC too, even by offical helper (ok he thinks it was good joke i dont).

I actually agree with that. Perhaps we're speaking of the same person but it's annoying when i have a problem, need help getting it fixed and BOOM, something deliberately annoying was triggered by someone who was supposedly a 'helper'. Fortunately Darryl came to the rescue yesterday ;)

wilymchilybily said:
but to trick someone who is semi experienced into doing something dum is hilarious as bash org shows.

As Darryl pointed out it is against the channel rules (strikes 1, 2 *and* 3) but also, it might be 'hilarious' later on bash.org and yes as the victim on occasion i've laughed *later* but the point is that it is an utter pain in the arse to have a supposed official helper screw you over. If it was just another gamer then i'd let it slide more easily because i asked them for help, and they screwed me over. Fair, i suppose that's just the problem with trusting people. But if it's an official/semi official helper, as in this case, then it's utterly ridiculous that i would get anything other than the clearest, simplest and fastest answer.

BlackWolf said:
I must add these people who thinks all inside jokes like wtf someone or vacuum cleaners are so funny jokes... those are not! If you have fun in your private circle about something like wtf:ing someone do so but dont bring your 15 years old funny jokes to everyones knownledge...

Look, the problems that Darryl and his vacuum cleaner have are intensely personal and should really not be aired out like dirty laundry across our beloved forums so please help protect my friend and his unfortunate fiance ;)

(translation: Ease up BW, cups and girls get banned, and most other links you just don't have to look at, and other jokes you don't have to laugh at ;))

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Hmm for some reason 2 people have now posted that i dislike people whom try to help even they cant. Well ok thats irritating but what i mean are those people whom are posting AFTER someone else has allready helped.
I mean people whom post 3 words after someone like Darryl has posted 200 words. People whom make summary of Darryls post in 3 words and then think they are so clever and helpfull.
FFS

Im grumpy old wolf. So leave me be.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

*harriergirl topples blackwolf and gives his belly a good scratching*

Cheer up ya old fart, I read every word and don't feel like summarizing a thing .

Garrett

Landscape Designer

I <3 BW. Find it totally amusing that I recognize at least 1 name posting that BW is specifically talking about. I will miss you after this round sir.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

BlackWolf said:
Go boost your ego somewhere else where people wants to hear summary of everything they have said and stated replied after them in same thread or in IRC. On same cathegory falls these idiots whom lately been posting to threads even they have nothing to say. They just think their posts are so awesome and clever and even those falls very far from topic or have nothing to do with it, its so great to have opinion. Or to try to help even they dont know smeg about anything... Its so easy to just reply something along lines of earlier poster... awesome!!
FFS!

I agree.

[/irony]

Reub

Pruner

tobapopalos said:
BlackWolf said:
FFS!

I agree.

[/irony]

I also agree it annoys me, although no doubt that I have done it before, and no doubt nearly everyone on these forums have done it before. What annoys me is 'certain people' that do it all the time, in a serious thread, they will reply with "Oh i want to sexz0rs you.. /me humps, etc." I understand its just a bit of fun.. BUT, it isn't neede din every thread.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

lol, BW 3 things struck me with that post...

first of all...none of it is justified...

secondly, why shouldnt people have their own little inside jokes?!?!?! so your saying that say im in the bush channel, a mate joins...we've got a funny little joke we can laugh about together...but first of all i need to explain it to you so you'll get it???
Just ignore it...

thirdly:
Ranting BW said:
FFS dont bring those to my knownledge and force me to watch those links and videos

so...your saying that whenever someone posts a link...you HAVE to watch it...somehow you have lost the ability to control your hand on the mouse??? ;)

*pats BW on the head...*