Cards on the table | R30

Matthew

BANNED
I really begin to like this argument - "If you don't like it, then do something about it!".

Tomorrow, I will go out, get 5 of my mates and beat up a kid (not like I cannot beat a kid alone, but it would just be more fun if I do it with 5 others). Then I will sit next to him and say, "Hey, you don't like us beating you? Then do something about it!".

Police ftw?

Or in BG can you go round assualting children and the law doesn't care.

If there is a will there is a way, you god damn pessimist.

Steve_God

Official Helper
I really begin to like this argument - "If you don't like it, then do something about it!".

Tomorrow, I will go out, get 5 of my mates and beat up a kid (not like I cannot beat a kid alone, but it would just be more fun if I do it with 5 others). Then I will sit next to him and say, "Hey, you don't like us beating you? Then do something about it!".

War-Game anyone? :roll:

Podunk

Head Gardener
Gutless Garbage

Gutless Garbage

I agree totally with what No-Dachi just said.

Whenever I get my inactive arse on to check what is going on in bush; I must say I'm highly disappointed if not a bit angry that there are people that would actually join a powerblock after all that has been done in the past to prevent them! ANAPs have been disabled for quite some time, so have allied PNAPs. Honestly, if 60 man alliances were meant to be in place then surely an alliance would have a member cap of that?

Whats it like having a 40 ID long safelist guys? Whats it like being in 2nd and 3rd place? Last time I checked only one alliance can win the round.

What is it like being some of the most hated alliances in recent bushtarion history?

Sure you guys are doing nothing against the rules,(except the guy who got caught with a multi, lulz) but why would you choose such a boring way of stacking the odds in your favor?

How much fun could a basketball game be if it was 15 on 5? Better yet what about a boxing match that was 3 vs 1?

In anything competitive, to make it fun for people trying to reach the top spot there has to be a level playing field for everyone in the game.

Where's the spirit of competition?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Jesus guys, and when we thought you cant possibly get any lower than this, you proved us wrong AGAIN. I really bow down to your lame-ness and pathetic-ness. You leave me speechless.

But tbh that is partially Azzer's fault. Give the lamez0rs things that can be abused and they WILL abuse it.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
lol f0xx, i actually started a bet on how long it would take one of you to make that post

hehe

Steve_God

Official Helper
Jesus guys, and when we thought you cant possibly get any lower than this, you proved us wrong AGAIN. I really bow down to your lame-ness and pathetic-ness. You leave me speechless.

But tbh that is partially Azzer's fault. Give the lamez0rs things that can be abused and they WILL abuse it.
'Legends play by their own rules.' :twisted:

Davis

Tree Surgeon

Hmm when Virus has done it all round it was perfectly fine, and from what i've heard Chance and War swaped a few members at some point (i have no proof just someone said it to me so i may be wrong)

All these tactics we have used have been used before we have, and no one has complained about it, but when we use them its EVILLLLL

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I think it's quite clever....

Won't save them though ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

F0xx is referring to S_G getting inc and its members ship jumping to other TBA wings so we can cover all the incs.

And he's right, you know, we shouldn't be breaking the EULA like that.

Oh wait. We aren't breaking any rules :?

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Yep yep, you will all become legengs after this round. That is for sure :roll:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
First you complain that TBA is one alliance and then you complain they trade members between different alliances.
How can we trade if TBA is one?

Make your mind up, dont use whatever suits you at the time.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
First you complain that TBA is one alliance and then you complain they trade members between different alliances.

rofl. QFT.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I think its a fair enough tactic...its not easy to do, cant be done over and over and comes with a consequence.

x

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Strangely enough SG, you were a legend before this round. Highly respected too. I think you'll find when the round is over you've lost more than you've gained.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
ESPECIALLY AFTER TODAY BOYO! ;) your not finishing third and have a bad rep, well done.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Jesus. You are one alliance (or group, if you so prefer), with three ingame alliances (because the system does not allow you to put all your members in one ingame alliance). How hard can that be to grasp?

We both know you know the difference.

On the recent discussion: I don't really mind what they're doing. If the system allows it, then they can do it. The loophole will be locked (as Azzer locked the ability to jump out of alliances and gain AR protection straight away in r8), but as long as it remain open it's a valid tactic.