cant handle this game lol

nolimit

Weeder
Yep, i gave up again and sleep+delete account, like i seem to do every round. Cant handle the fact that being some landfarm for others, nothing i can do when somone slighty bigger than me can steal land so damn easily. Just make me sick to think about what im playing for and spending so much time on. Like this game a lot but when I sometimes there is so little or nothing you can do to defend yourself, especially when being solo.

Im not a bad player, well maybe the fact that i give up easlily makes me a bad player but when I KNOW i cant win or EVEN JUST DEFEND myself then its just feels pointless to continue playing. It sucks cause it went so well and I was top 30 at one point with 3k land. But then someone ofc found the glitch that I cant do much about. f***k that and this game now ;F. Takes way too much ****in time to stay focused and especially being solo.

And for real I play only as long I feel I have good shot at winning, meaing for the rank 1 company. Its so damn impossible every time i try to win. But I like trying as long I still have a fairly good chance. This time it just sucked. ****.

sucks :(

nolimit

Weeder
Maybe next round if I can be here at the start and have a free weekend I will win. This time I started 12 hours late. FFS. So damn frustrating to start 12 later than others. ****.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
What route are you, how much land aprox and how far teched. Ar mod.

Its 3 days in. The round is 76 days long.

Solos will always get land farmed early on unless you are a guru / SD / Sleepy with p naps.
The key is to steal more than you lose and tech on rather than buying useless units. However many you buy people will send more unless its not worth it.

Also you dont need to start the same time as others to do well at all it just helps slightly at the start.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
A solo will never win a round without a huge solo group that works together and dominates the round. It's simply not going to happen anymore - lower your goals if you're going to play solo. You sound like a player that needs to join a ftw alliance.

saint1d

Head Gardener
Like Twigley said, the key at this stage is to steal more than you lose (you will always lose land). Dont bother spending loads of funds on units unless they can help you steal. At the start dont buy a load of basics to try and stop land loss, it's cheaper to buy the land than the units.

nolimit

Weeder
Dosnt matter I still cant handle the fact that one route can so easily steal land from even with + 80 AR. AND ofc I know the key is just to keep stealing land and not to care so much about the land I loose. But I **** that when there is still so ****in easy to attack a solo player.

Being farmed by someone that you cant defend against just sucks and pointless to continue playing.

I know everything what you say. Im whining cause I CANT DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST A CERTAIN ROUTE AS A SOLO PLAYER. I know if I would have waited for my next research to get finsihed things would have gone better but I would still have been a landfarm for 16 more hours. **** that it just sucks and pointless to play on. :E

Bg ffs

Last edited by a moderator:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
no single route is meant to be good against everything, otherwise everyone would just go that...

you cant have everything handed to you on a plate, grow some balls and deal with it

Davs

Garden Designer
no single route is meant to be good against everything, otherwise everyone would just go that...

you cant have everything handed to you on a plate, grow some balls and deal with it

I'm glad someone said this before I did.

Seriously dude, every route has a weakness against at least 1 other route. That's the point of having several routes...

We're a couple of days in. You could create an ID now and still have a huge chance of getting a good score. Yes you lose land, it's the flak war stage of the game, everyone loses lots of land, regardless of route. Stop *****ing about the game and learn the wonders of patience.

Max

Garden Designer
Alliances may have the advantage at the start, but remember solos that you don't have to pay a penny towards those silly, ugly and downright expensive alliance developments!!!

OK, so it's hard to play as a solo, but you've got to remember that after flak wars you can't get bashed into oblivion quite so easily (unlike those poor alliances...)

Plus you get more sleep. So if you don't like getting land farmed at the start, I would advise just concentrating on getting key developments done (SGTs, PBs, Apps, Gurus, Stunbots... that sort of thing) and then you should be able to defend yourself.

Alternatively, join an alliance for the round start and then go solo when you are ready :)

nolimit

Weeder
I think its still very very very HOMO. Either I should have been here at the round start so I could been at the very top or I should restart and start now. But I wont do that cause it still would take too much time. And I have wasted so much time already. SO I will be back again for next roundstart and hope to be here at the very start and to have free weekend. So I can show my powers. Cause I know I could win this game all by myself. Even though its nearly impossible.

Just need to be here at the roundstart and have a free weekend when it comes! So I would be on same developing stage as the top. Cause obviously that has a very huge impact and unfair impact :F

Did you know snakes cant grow balls ?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Its 5% through the round and you are giving up?

If you are giving up that easy, you will never do well in this game, and never become a good player.

You obviously still have alot to learn, so if i was you, i would take this oppurtunity to learn.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I think its still very very very HOMO. Either I should have been here at the round start so I could been at the very top or I should restart and start now. But I wont do that cause it still would take too much time. And I have wasted so much time already. SO I will be back again for next roundstart and hope to be here at the very start and to have free weekend. So I can show my powers. Cause I know I could win this game all by myself. Even though its nearly impossible.

Just need to be here at the roundstart and have a free weekend when it comes! So I would be on same developing stage as the top. Cause obviously that has a very huge impact and unfair impact :F

Did you know snakes cant grow balls ?

I would be more impressed with someone who started an ID late and still managed to pull off a decent rank, as opposed to someone who logs in and plays the first 24 hors of a round straight and earns their rank that way.

You sound quite young, immature and otherwise very impatient. This game requires an abundance of patience and a reasonably large quantity of experience. It would appear you exhibit neither of those traits.

Giving up so soon? For shame. Get stuck back in and steal land, tech units and kill some *****es. Or alternatively give up...

Last edited by a moderator:

TehPantz

Head Gardener
I would suggest joining an ally and learning from others before attempting to solo navigate the top 10.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
my thought is even if u got rank 1. and we're fully teched. you would lose your AR if no one attacked you

at 0 AR some one can send 1.45 x your score in troops. so if you were 30% land fat. on top of that. and had some stored funds for a rainy day. your looking at. on top of that probably some one sending nearl double the amount of troops you have home. and not triggering. every route has an enemy so they can do it with far less than that. they would obliterate everything you have.

ergo

You will never win with the stratergy you are employing. and when you do get to rank one with a good start and no one hits you till they have spies by some mirical. you will get crushed. by a route designed to kill you. and as every route is to some extent rock paper scissors. some one with paper gonna **** you up.

best suggestion for you. join an alliance. you have the drive you know how to plant and grow well. i dunno if you are experienced with the units themselves or if you have even played a round long enough to fully tech, but thats easy to understand and pick up. so join an alliance. and see how its really done.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah.
Im not being big headed, but even Me, Cheese and Hobbe (Aka dream team) struggledish at this point in the round and relied on getting lots of honour which gave us white knights which made us unlandable along with our guru / sd / sleepy combo and high ar due to stealing more land than we lost earlier in the round.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Welcome to Bushtarion, every game needs a 'throw the toys out of the pram' player.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I agree with the original poster. It sucks when someone who can attack you, beat you, and steal your land decides to attack you, beat you, and steal your land. I wish only idiots with no troops would attack me.

This game needs radical changes so that whenever we get attacked we're always guaranteed to win. That would result in everyone always winning, right? Ipso facto, QED, hypothesis proven, I'll be in my room if you need to give me that Nobel Prize for Overwhelming Genius.

saint1d

Head Gardener
I cant believe this thread has managed to get into two pages.

Get a grip, we all go through the losing land stage, geez, what happens further into the round when you lose land AND all your troops. It's sucks, learn to deal with it and learn how to play better.

FACT: You will never get rank 1, I'd be suprised if you got top 50, lol you didnt even last a week.

Now where's that game with the red button to click to win?

Edit: I'm barely touching top 200 at this point. Nowadays I play for fun and enjoy those moments when I manage to kick ass even if it's only a few times over the course of the round.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
This game is about a LOT more than knowing how to get into the top.. You have to be ready to rebuild, fight after you've been zeroed.. and know when to take a hit..

You haven't exhibited any of these traits.. The way you are now, you may be able to be a top rank early in the round, but the first 3 days barely at all.. You won't stand a chance in the long-run.. Solos never do.. You needed to spend time in my training alliance back in round 36, to learn how to rebuild and how much patience pays off in the long-run..

Gl with next round start.. I can garantee that if you don't change your ways, you'll just be bit****g again about being treated like land-farm early on..