• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Bushtarion Manual

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Correct me if I am wrong, Willy, but I believe the following two caveats apply to the evidence that you have supplied:

1) You have the enviable situation of not getting attacked very often (if at all) and so all of your evidence is from an attacking point of view. Therefore, since you pick the targets, you are more likely to do more damage than you receive (even with the times you have zeroed yourself attacking)

2) You have been attacking at low levels (30%-50% most of the time) so your results are clearly going to be more favourable.

My point is that, YES I actually do agree with you, Dragons are excellent. I just don't think that the evidence you have supplied shows that, I think you could supply those same kinds of statistics independent of your route this round, due to your playstyle.
my corrections good sir:

1)reply: I was showing the ability of the route to attack, (if i showed you most of my battle the reports im doing well over 3.4 times the damage normally at least 5-10 times the damage i take, i was just trying to reinforce my point with evidence, also only one other person in my alliance is on that fearsome page...so it cant all be beacuse we're rank 1 alliance?) When i was solo not one person wanted to attack me, a trend i see alot in vamps/dragons. I was showing its ability against a multitude of routes. It does more than just limp by, it does excel.
pom,robo,ranger,puppet,rpg,pb,sa,striker,bunkers,gargoyles. what route can kill all of those as effectively just by swapping a few unit ratios around? and if it can be set up to kill them, it can defend against them. You may think some one three times my size would pwn me, they would pwn any one. but if solo i dont think they can send enough to do it cleanly, and niether does most of the player base, i hardly ever see a well set up solo dragon route hit and even if they were i bet the dragons would still fire, and nobody likes that. infact even against biomechs i still fired. so i think they can hold thier own in a big defencive battle. if you die on defence its poor defence, not the route, after all you wouldnt use rpgs to defend SAs. And if it can kill it, it can defend it. so i dont think my lack of incoming bares any relevance on the effectiveness of the route as shown by the evidence i provided.

Bio-Mechanical Warrior
8,806,883 killed 7,468,912 Sorcerer = 1.18 : 1
4,945,004 killed 3,706,581 Golem = 1.33 : 1
8,966,158 killed 5,119,467 Dragon = 1.75 : 1

2) reply: I've done the same battles on solos. It doesnt matter the range of a solo the AR will cap what you can send whether hitting 70% or 30% and I couldnt send all my troops to some one at 70%(unless like now i was land fat). the only difference with attacking 30% is i can have golems and sirens in high enough ratios to use them as i want. had i hit at 70% id have to buy 1 set up or another.

then you include its realtive cheapness and short development times, imo its one of the best routes in the game. does well solo or allied, defending or attacking it excels in every way (still imo)

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
It's very good, but it has too many weaknesses for my liking.

Btw Izzi you have really nice lipstick :mrgreen:

WTFudge

Planter
Agreed - Manual has no information regarding the Fantasy route but I wouldn't say that puts people off playing the route. Would be nice to get it updated :p