Bribing Armour Defensive Units

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hello Everyone

I would be interested in thoughts re bribing armour heavy units. The obvious way is an armour stripper but that really imo is not a lot of use against Robos as an example using RPG's as the armour stripper of choice as they will die faster then you bribe them and then your bribers become cannon fodder before they can bribe. Any advice is welcome.

Cheers

Coruba

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Petrols/Shocks/Sorcs/Golems/Dogs

Anything that you can get which targets ALL should be the basis of your bribing army, they are easier to bribe and when you go attacking clear out the flak for you. Petrols and Sorcs do armour damage anyway.

If you want specific units which do armour and won't kill the units then Sirens are your BEST bet by far, Hools can be pretty handy and due to Striker's poor health damage they will strip nicely and kill bugger all.
I'd personally have a stupid amount of stuff which targets ALL and grab some PoMs... you're a far more effective briber if you can get your defender's flak out the way :)

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi Martin/Flamey

My usual path is start with Nanos/POM's - Dogs would be good but one really needs another person to go these as they are quite difficult to bribe in large numbers let alone find.

Anyways thanks for the thoughts - you really have confirmed what I already suspected. Just thought I would grab a few peoples thoughts on possible other tangents.

Cheers

Coruba