Bribenoobia

Davs

Garden Designer
This gives me an idea for a themed alliance. 4 members, 5 IDs each - anyone interested? :p

edd

Tree Surgeon
This gives me an idea for a themed alliance. 4 members, 5 IDs each - anyone interested? :p

Bribemania have already done it.

We have all seen what the garg player is doing, but stop having a go at the alliance for being more active/contactable than you are and show some evidence before you make these accusations.

Nobody would say that players like iamsmart(when he played) and yochoko are cheaters for being even more active than these guys are...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Bribemania have already done it.

We have all seen what the garg player is doing, but stop having a go at the alliance for being more active/contactable than you are and show some evidence before you make these accusations.

Nobody would say that players like iamsmart(when he played) and yochoko are cheaters for being even more active than these guys are...

If you've all seen a cheater cheating, why is he still in your alliance? o.0

As for requesting evidence, it would appear they've shown a significant quantity for troop trading. Enough to damn them in my eyes ;) As for unusual activity, that's usually a good sign of cheating; although there are some players who have very unusual activities levels but they are usually well known, and generally not associated with rampant cheating (Iamsmart, or Yochoko).

Where there's one cheat playing unmolested, there's usually more cheaters ;)

bluehen55

Harvester
Where there's one cheat playing unmolested, there's usually more cheaters ;)

Think this sums it up. If you let obvious cheaters continue to play in the alliance then others will be assumed to be cheaters as well. And I won't have much sympathy for someone, even if wrongly accused, if they allow another cheat to stay in the ally, protected and helped along by the other members. Makes you just as bad.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Even I can't have a 24/7 activity (like i saw some people in this ally)! But I do get suspected as multis often. :<

Also, earlier in the round, when i was hitting a solo robo, that troop feeding Pom and another member of the briber ally sent to trigger on me. So, for me, that's two in an ally (with that gargantua player).

And yes, someone who's doing something that obvious as troop trading and the ally keeps him, then, it's totally natural that the whole ally gets suspected and criticized!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Bribe are either led by a cheater, or they're all a bunch of homos for not kicking the obvious cheater.

Rowan

Harvester
Gargantua [2,037,908]

That seems like too many without troop trading. The guy is in sleep mode so I guess that's why he's avoided the destruction of Bribemania .. But seriously, that's insane. That could kill like 600m flak per tick. If I was him I'd have left Bribe and gone solo so that AR can protect him from anything that'd be able to kill that many Gargs.

Maybe he has done that, I dunno. But it's bullshit and if these cheaters aren't locked by round end I'm gonna be seriously pissed off. Though it's still ridiculous that blatent cheaters get the play for a whole round anyway.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Agreed Rowan, but it's further impounded that he's got away with it for 2 rounds in a row now >.>

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
suiciding regularly to keep your AR up works well..

and seeing as how he has friends to mutually attack with him.. im sure he could get them to trigger on him