• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Bribed Units

Lupus

Head Gardener
2 part suggestion.

part 1: can it be made that instead of bribed troops instead of being sent straight back to the hq for them to be held like land by the mob. This way on the returning mob u can see exactly what u bribed. Also this means if you bribe things range tick they can be used to attack middle tick.

part 2: y dont bribed units get injury? As most bribers got to great lengths to get there bribed units.

Darryl

Head Gardener
Re: Bribed Units

I'm just going to reply to the second part.

Bribed units, as in, the units now belonging to the briber, which get killed by someone else do get injury. Thus, once you build up a bribed army, it's as easy to keep them as any bought units. Units which are bribed don't give injury. By this second part, I mean when units are owned by someone else, but then bribed from them, no injury is recieved, as the unit doesn't die, it still exists, but goes to a different army. Once that unit is killed, whether it's owned by the initial purchaser or the briber, it does give injury. I hope that helps.

Lupus

Head Gardener

:oops: i realise my folly with the second bit, but i would like talk about the first bit and hopefully my second bit of stupidty wont draw too much away from my first point, :oops:

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Lupus said:
part 1: can it be made that instead of bribed troops instead of being sent straight back to the hq for them to be held like land by the mob.

Eh... the mob does not "hold" the land. The land is being automatically added to your acres when you see the Battle Report saying you have stolen.

dafe

Harvester

that first suggestion sorta make sense.. for example hypnos dont hypnotise at distance, they get them close to them...but it would also mean that when your thiefs steal stuff it should come back with the mob, not right when you steal it and such

f0xx

Landscape Designer

dafe said:
that first suggestion sorta make sense.. for example hypnos dont hypnotise at distance, they get them close to them...but it would also mean that when your thiefs steal stuff it should come back with the mob, not right when you steal it and such

You don't seem to get what he is trying to suggest...

dafe

Harvester

f0xx said:
dafe said:

You don't seem to get what he is trying to suggest...
i do but apperently your not getting what im saying

Lupus

Head Gardener

i have to say dafe is right in understanding what i meant, :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer

So lets make this clear:

At the moment it is: bribed units are added back to your HQ i.e. at home.

Instead you want bribed units to be returned with your mob (unlike stolen land). Is that right?

Souls

Official Helper

Yes, he's suggesting that bribed units be returned with your mob, and not instantly teleported to your base.

what dafe was saying was that if that were the case, then land should work the same way too; stolen land doesn't just appear on your front doorstep. :p

Fortune

Harvester

it would be cool thing to steel someones RPG's or whatever and then mash them with them in the next tick....but have u ever considered that Geos with land in their barrows are pumped full of addreline and run like the wind! and also the problem would occur when bribing bunkers or immobile units!

Ahead

Head Gardener

I don't really like the first suggestion.. if I were attacking I'd rather bribe second tick as well instead of just using the units I've just got to kill the rest of the stuff :/

CLem

Head Gardener

Ahead said:
I don't really like the first suggestion.. if I were attacking I'd rather bribe second tick as well instead of just using the units I've just got to kill the rest of the stuff :/

finally someone talking some sense.

Souls

Official Helper

Ahead said:

So then, they don't have to fight, but it still doesn't make sense to have bribed those units, and then have them instantly appear at home. :p But then again, nothing in this game makes sense. ;)