Bribe cheats=GAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Angela, I have sent them twice. I didn't want any insurance on them so sent them to a bribe player between 30-40% of me. FUBU fits that bill.

I killed far more than he bribed the first time so I don't know why This guy is so butt hurt.

I'll kill my troops off how I want, it's not mutal troop trading. So complain all you like on here, in personal messages or at the police station, if you have an issue, take a tissue.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Haha, I'll find a vamp then next time I want to shuffle troop ratio's.

Quit complaining that I'm not sending my troops at you to kill them off.

It would be a different story if I had.

Here's how I know your giving him troops;

When I messaged you the first time,you said "I'm getting rid of golems,I planted up to get sirens"

So why did you send those sirens you just brought (and replaced for the golems) to him?

Send your men to me next time then and I will kill them,thanks for loosing me my stat.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
How have you lost it? You can't carry on fighting for it??

I lack an abundance of TL and RPG in my range so I'm shuffling my troops around again.

Your proof is flawed and frankly quit pathetic. Grow a pair of balls and man up.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
I would but faggots like you make it wayy too hard.

Entertainingfagisentertaining

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
This is not personal, it's bush doesn't seem to understand how bribing works. Let alone mention the fact that the round is barely half over, if you can't recover from someone sending and "killing off" units and take their rank from them, then you're a pretty piss poor player and you don't deserve rank 1 briber in the first place. Besides which both Fubu and Insomn are awesome, and you are a whiny brat from all the evidence presented to us so far.

Stop moaning, tuck your head down, and keep bribing. I'd respect a player who gained a "quiet" honourable second place, then someone who whined and moaned their way into first. Shut. Up.

LS most gripe threads are pointless..

Alcibiades,trust me I know how it works-it's why I play bush...I don't expect or want your respect as when would a newer player ever get that.You have to of played this game for years for anyone to side with you...

Angela

Harvester
im seriously tempted to send troops to fubu just for the hell of it, i mean seriously just because someone plays the way you dont like doesnt give you the right to brand them as cheats.

4.You may not mutually agree to give or receive in game land or in game staff/units/troops from your Account to any other Account or from any other Account to your Account, nor may you mutually agree to any attacks whereby both attacker and defender have agreed it is purely to modify any in-game statistics which includes but is not limited to honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled. Any breach of the definition of "land farming" (mutually agreeing to in game land exchanges from or to your Account) "troop trading" (mutually agreeing to in game staff/units/troops exchanges from or to your Account) or "pre-arranged attacks" (whereby all attackers and defenders have agreed to the attack beforehand with the intent of minimal losses purely to gain in-game statistics such as honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled etc.) can result in you losing access to your Account permanently.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
you just proved his point.

4.You may not mutually agree to give or receive in game land or in game staff/units/troops from your Account to any other Account or from any other Account to your Account, nor may you *mutually agree* to any attacks whereby *both attacker and defender* have agreed it is purely to modify any in-game statistics which includes but is not limited to honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled.

As far as I can determine from reading this thread, Insomn has attacked fubu for the troop loss and fubu hasn't had any say in it?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
LS most gripe threads are pointless..

Alcibiades,trust me I know how it works-it's why I play bush...I don't expect or want your respect as when would a newer player ever get that.You have to of played this game for years for anyone to side with you...

No you honestly don't know how it works. You have to make sense and be intelligent to have people like me side with you. While you may not wish for my respect, it is a good decision in life (and games) to make other people respect you from your actions and words. Therefore it is important to speak from a position of knowledge, understanding, and compassion. You are doing none of those things.

Lots of people have earned my respect for a variety of different things, and in different ways and they've done it by behaving in a manner that I approve of. You have slandered two friends of mine in this game without any proof and without seeming to understand how bribing routes work. Perhaps it would be smart if you had the good sense to learn how the game works before opening your mouth and behaving like a complete ****ing idiot in front of everyone.

When it comes to mutual troop trading, the keyword is MUTUAL. Why don't you read up on the EULA you are so fond of quoting before branding two players as cheats? One player killing off troops on another player is not a mutual attack, or troop trading. if you'd been around for longer than a couple months you would know this. If you'd asked politely you would know this. Instead you went off half cocked like a two bit brain damaged sputum receptacle and as a result you are looking increasingly like an idiot. You are branding two relatively famous players here as being cheaters when you don't even appear to know them, or the game. Image means a lot in this game, and yours is pretty badly tarnished.

If you want people to respect you, you have to earn it, you don't just automatically get it. Work hard, play hard, be honest, be smart, we'll respect you. Behave any other way and you are going to be tremendously disappointed in our attitudes. Grow up, homie.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you are all my puppets and I pull the strings. so I'm trading with myself and anyone else is a bystander. case closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.