Bounty

Chezz

Harvester
Err.....I just came back after about 2 rounds , but I can't find anything related to Bounty on the wiki. (Actually there is something but its related to the old Bounty I presume).

So can a kind soul please update me on the new bounty system? Thanks ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
* A fixed base bounty of 25% is set on all players, the same rules of how much bounty you can achieve in an attack are in place.

Those rules include:

-eta of the attack
-percentage of your range
-unit mix (unsure of this one?)
-the type of units killed (LETs give more bounty than INNs/basics, for example)

and presumably other more informed souls will be able to elaborate upon this even though i'm pretty sure no one knows *all* the factors influencing bounty gain.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I don't think value killed affects your bounty amount. What you kill does, though. So killing lets always gets more bounty than killing NLDs/NLTs/INNs.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
[range] 12,000,000 hostile Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 14,166,411 allied staff.
[range] 7,330,080 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 55,292,929 hostile staff.
[range] 4,918,219 hostile Hippy Van attacked, distracting 1,696,461 allied staff.
[range] 18,257 hostile Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 12,473 allied staff.
[range] 1,882,459 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 8,842,712 hostile staff.

Distracted: 15,875,345 [£592,443,861,000] friendlies distracted.
Died: 64,135,641 [£191,857,495,400] enemies dead.

You gained 280,449 effectiveness.
You earned £6,970,021,995 bounty.

<4% bounty . there were 4 different lethals sent. not just massing 1 unit. the guy was 72% of me i sent eta 5, but yes i mainly killed the INN flak first tick

but still out of the potential 25% attainable. was that all i did wrong? kill INN flak only nets u a tiny bounty? is this the only reason i got such low return? or is there more to it than the rules stated on the thread thus far. If the guy has that much flak for me to kill isnt that his fault? shouldnt i still get a bit more than that.

my mob was prodominantly sorcs. around 19m sorcs and 7.5 m other lets. incase this helps you shed any light on the low return and reasoning behind it

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
you need to send some type of thief aswell, that'll increase your bounty (although it'll make your ETA 5).

In my bounty mobs i send my lethals, 500t INN flak and 20t thieves, sure the innocents will die and i expect not to land, but it does increase the bounty i collect.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
It doesn't matter that you don't have geos in your mob as long as the mob itself is ETA 5.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It also helps if you kill LETs rather than NLDs/NLTs. Killing PoMs will get you minimal bounty.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I don't think the thief business is that important.

For instance:
I sent a mob consisting of 3 types of LETs + flak eta 4 on a target 71% of me and netted 21% bounty...

About 90% of the value killed was LETs.

In my experience, sending on a target much smaller than yourself, and mainly killing non-LETs cuts your bounty more than not sending eta 5 / with geos ...

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
when ur attacking a target that gets defence. will you get bounty on the defenders?

if so is it equal to your targtes size, thier size or the combines size?

Turnip2k

Harvester
You don't get bounty on the defending staff I don't think - but from what I gather, defenders will raise the level of bounty you get on the staff of the ID you are attacking. Fighting defenders make the battle more 'fair' in the eyes of the game (from what I remember from L/F days).

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
You don't get bounty on the defending staff I don't think - but from what I gather, defenders will raise the level of bounty you get on the staff of the ID you are attacking. Fighting defenders make the battle more 'fair' in the eyes of the game (from what I remember from L/F days).

As far as i know this is correct. :D