Bots

Franny

Head Gardener
Right here goes. Bots. People complain that the early stages of the game go too quickly and that flak wars etc should be extended. So why in the world do we have bots. Bots are crap, They feed land into the game too quickly, They make the start too easy. Could say more but CBA.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
really? i thought most of the land people got at the start was from buying it :? Or are you talking about after the first day or two?

lol, i totally forgot bots existed. I always attack people

Elderveld

Official Helper
Same! and the bots have bad land anyway, and if u play well, they get out of range verry quickly aswell...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
it's arguably not 'bad land' anymore. and as for bots i like having them in the game; they provide a useful/cheap source of land and i don't think they contribute *that* greatly to the speed of the early game; especially since so many people hit them that you're usually splitting up grabs or triggering.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Nope, not "bad land"...just needs more harvs which can be a pain early round, but second day its not really an issue...

AndyM

Pruner
Is it me or have bots been slightly better this round? Had an alliance member with 800k incoming from one this morning which I thought was a bit harsh :eek:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
We had a bot attacking with a fair bit just a few hours in last night which surprised me. I didnt think they were even out let alone attacking!!!

;)

Max

Garden Designer
I love the bots, please don't take them away! Otherwise I'll never be able to land during a round start again! :)

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Bots ftl. Far too few people send lets at bots. I've only been SAS'ed on 2 of my bot targets.
MOAR LETS TO TEH BOTZ!

Matthew

BANNED
All I saw was Timadamns' **** sig and the entire point of this thread was lost.

Last edited by a moderator: