Bashing...?

Crumpet

Harvester
Re: Bashing...?

Haplo said:
Crumpet said:
Cyrus said:
would you like some cheese with that whine?

you guys have bashed people lower than you. one rule for yourself one rule for everyone else?

We haven't bashed anyone...? We don't even ally attack ffs lmao We all go out and do our own attacks, one on one, ALONE. We don't send all 20 of us on a mass wave on someone that is 30% of our biggest member ;)

What's the point of your alliance then? :roll: I mean just deffing cant be the point you guys have put up an alliance?

It's not like we can attack when we have constant incoming ;) And when we can we go out and do it on our own without the other 20 people because allied or not allied we are capable of getting things done on our own and only call on some help (1-2 people not ****ing 6-7) when we really feel it's needed, which I might add isn't often.

Let Hiuey he's entitled to his opinion.

Injury system is so ****ed up that it doesn't help ****. Have you not been reading the gripes about injury thread? Read up before you let the **** fall out your mouth.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

you guys havnt seen **** yet, you guys dont know what real incomming is. you cant accept being raped. well guess what we dont care. now stfu please. my eyes are burning up.

Souls

Official Helper

Cyrus said:
you guys havnt seen smeg yet, you guys dont know what real incomming is. you cant accept being raped. well guess what we dont care. now stfu please. my eyes are burning up.

You can't complain about what you read if you aren't forced to read it. ;)

Darryl

Head Gardener

Cyrus said:
you guys havnt seen smeg yet, you guys dont know what real incomming is. you cant accept being raped. well guess what we dont care. now stfu please. my eyes are burning up.

Cyrus, stop trolling. You've made several posts on this topic, all of which have been either telling people to stfu, or asking mods to lock the topic, if you don't like reading it, then simply don't. I will not take kindly to a repeat of any of the posts that you've made.

Reub

Pruner

Crumpet said:
Cyrus said:

you guys have bashed people lower than you. one rule for yourself one rule for everyone else?

We haven't bashed anyone...? We don't even ally attack ffs lmao We all go out and do our own attacks, one on one, ALONE. We don't send all 20 of us on a mass wave on someone that is 30% of our biggest member ;)
That's not playing competitively then is it?

That's fine if you wish to play that way, stop whining and critisising others for their style of play.

This thread has been a joke since you made it Crumpet.

Chewie

Pruner

Crumpet said:
Haplo said:
Crumpet said:
Cyrus said:

What's the point of your alliance then? :roll: I mean just deffing cant be the point you guys have put up an alliance?

It's not like we can attack when we have constant incoming ;) And when we can we go out and do it on our own without the other 20 people because allied or not allied we are capable of getting things done on our own and only call on some help (1-2 people not smegging 6-7) when we really feel it's needed, which I might add isn't often.

Injury system is so smegged up that it doesn't help smeg. Have you not been reading the gripes about injury thread? Read up before you let the smeg fall out your mouth.

injury isn't smegged up though thats the thing, the only major error in it is Vampires and unless your being raped by 6-7 vampire players then you dont really have an arguement or an alliance with armour based units. 6-7 isnt big incoming. enigma have been totalling over 100 incomings at some stages and not once have they complained on here. They dealth with it and tried to put up a good fight. you should do the same.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Guys and girls. Stop with the flaming/trolling. If it continues I'll have to lock this thread, if you want to discuss/gripe about the state of bashing in the game then go ahead. But the flaming and trolling stops here. If people still continue I'm not opposed to sending out warnings and the like.

Lordie

Planter

Well bashing has taken hold once more, as it did last round. I think something needs to be implemented that allows for no one alliance to dominate a round, but also discourages multiple alliances to use the several alliances on one tactic.

The injury system does, however, need to be tweaked - for the sole purpose that for defending mass waves, defenders receive just a small, inconsistent return rate, not much more than what the many attackers receive.

Just some thoughts, please don't troll me, heh.

P.S, stop being so mean to Crumpet! She just stated her opinion, free society, can't abuse someone because they think differently to you.

-Lordie-

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

i wasnt going to reply. i felt it pointles to say anythign when the thread gets this long as it either keeps going and no one will read what you said. or its dies off.

but as there is a chance of it getting locked then well i better say something.

how some one attacks is up to them. It can be sayed and influenced by the fact that they get less land, get less men back, or thier attacks take longer. or any other penalisation that were around in the system at any time, such as l/f and bounty. But in the end. if it works for them and thats all they know how to do. then that is what they do.

and yes if the system(azzer) doesnt want them to do it like that it makes it more benificial to do it differently. meaning attacking honourablly retains more men gives more land and takes less time. (or will eventually) so you should be able to progress faster buy playing the game honourably. if azzer didn't want people to chose how they play the game then he would have set the mininum attack range at 40% or 60% or what ever he likes. But he chose 30%.

and any one is entitled to attack how they like. so if those tactics work for them. then theres nothing to stop you using them. the only thing azzer can do is discourage it. by giving the advantage to people that attack honourably. and only when they run out of honourable targets attack lower valued targets.

so gripe away. it wont change anything until age 4.5 is fully implimented, so i hope you feel better.

Ps.

Cyrus said:
one of the funniest coments ive read yet =D

Crumpet

Harvester

And that's the issue. He's taken away the honourable part of attacking. Now everyone is attack with Mods and even getting more on one target then is needed on an alliance that is 1/5th of their alliances size. There is nothing honourable to go for anymore.

The changes that were made should have been done right off the bat or not at all. If the new bashing system were in place I think the way attacking has been this round would not have ever happened because they wouldn't get any benefit from it what so ever. Right now they can attack as freely as they like and get no penalty such as less land or it taking longer for their injured to get home. It's a damn free for all.

Griping about it might not change it but it's something that needs to be taken care of because a lot of people that used to play the game "honourable" can no longer do it when they have to sit home and defend mass incomings from alliances 3-4 times their size. Not to mention they no longer have anything to work for now that l/f and bounty hunting are gone.

Souls

Official Helper

Chewie said:
Crumpet said:
Haplo said:
Crumpet said:
Cyrus said:

It's not like we can attack when we have constant incoming ;) And when we can we go out and do it on our own without the other 20 people because allied or not allied we are capable of getting things done on our own and only call on some help (1-2 people not smegging 6-7) when we really feel it's needed, which I might add isn't often.

Injury system is so smegged up that it doesn't help smeg. Have you not been reading the gripes about injury thread? Read up before you let the smeg fall out your mouth.

injury isn't smegged up though thats the thing, the only major error in it is Vampires and unless your being raped by 6-7 vampire players then you dont really have an arguement or an alliance with armour based units. 6-7 isnt big incoming. enigma have been totalling over 100 incomings at some stages and not once have they complained on here. They dealth with it and tried to put up a good fight. you should do the same.

But the injury system is messed up, that's the problem.

Battle Report - Attacking A guy 80% of me and his defender [xxxx]
[range] 3,000,000 allied EMP Warrior attacked, killing 399,438 hostile staff.
[range] 7,395,204 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 42,460,220 allied staff.
[range] 1,811,591 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 1,065,961 allied staff.
[range] 4,187,431 allied Harrier attacked, killing 4,550,146 hostile staff.
[range] 5,607,602 allied Ranger attacked, killing 11,014,424 hostile staff.
[range] 1,260,514 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 533,748 allied staff.
[range] 161,166 hostile Heavy Weapons attacked, killing 254,045 allied staff.

Disabled: 1,065,961 [£53,385,011,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 43,248,013 [£178,404,119,600] friendlies dead. 15,964,008 [£472,932,630,200] enemies dead.

You gained 763,851 effectiveness.

I got 17% returns on that attack. I got punished for sending in the "lawful" range, and fighting defence. That shouldn't happen.

And, as Lordie stated, the injury rates for defenders drops with multiple defenders. A bash normally calls for massive defence, but why is the defence getting penalized for it as well?

Haplo

Planter

Ye :p I'm still waiting for that 20-man-retal attack. Must say that I am losing my faith in the good old "he 0ed me/member of my ally, now lets gangrape his sorry arse back to stoneage!" :cry:

tomtree

Head Gardener

Haplo said:
Ye :p I'm still waiting for that 20-man-retal attack. Must say that I am losing my faith in the good old "he 0ed me/member of my ally, now lets gangrape his sorry arse back to stoneage!" :cry:

thats how the game should be (i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not), but people need to fight back when they get beaten down, not just give up, people should think "they killed us, so we are going to get them back twice as bad", it would make the game so much more fun.

Souls

Official Helper

tomtree said:
Haplo said:

thats how the game should be (i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not), but people need to fight back when they get beaten down, not just give up, people should think "they killed us, so we are going to get them back twice as bad", it would make the game so much more fun.

Well you see, the problem with that ideology, is that if you're bashed, you're bashed by people much bigger than you. There is no hitting back. ;)

tomtree

Head Gardener

Souls said:
tomtree said:
Haplo said:

Well you see, the problem with that ideology, is that if you're bashed, you're bashed by people much bigger than you. There is no hitting back. ;)

true, but people should want to do everything they can in order to get back and have a go, tbh i dont see the problem with bashing, it may be really annoying to those being bashed, but it is a fair, and very effective tactic, you just need to bash everyone else before they bash you, :D

Haplo

Planter

How is it impossible for an alliance (even small) to get back at a big solo...? There's bound to be times when the solo and his pnaps are offline. I know that my online coverage is only 4-6 hours a day and I think that not many solo's have more than that... so that leaves at least 15 hours a day to get us :p But really I am just taunting people to come after me, because I want some bribes :twisted:

Silence

Head Gardener

The whole point of a attack is to overpower defence and get acres or 0 the target (sometimes both). Why piss around with "fair" fights when you can do it preoperly 1st time :D

Ive been on the other end of bashes. Sucks yes, but with injuries even if you are online you dont lose much. And the whole fun of the game is gathering the acres anyways =P

Saying "bashing is bad I would never pick on a small target who cant defend himself" is a little ignorant. Clearly you have if you have gained acres before =P They could defend their acres so when someone does it to you it is evil and requires a whole post :eek:

<3 you really Crumpet but complaining because of the way the game will be played is a little silly. Just smile and attack back for fun =)