Attitude and malice

No-Dachi

Official Helper
This is partly a gripe, and partly a pat on the back to Mince Pies. We just received the following mail at Xipo:

Mince Pies alliance HQ said:
We've had a mail with the news you have been killed off with a request to join in

Just want you to know we arent jumping on the bandwagon

Thats not what we are about

Hope to see you back at the top of the ranks

:)

First, I want to commend Mince Pies for their attitude. Secondly, what on earth is happening? I realize how the game works. And while it sucks to be on the receiving end of a 3 to 1 bash, I understand that it's sometimes necessary. And I guess we should be somewhat proud that rank 1 and 2 (at more than three times our score) felt the need to group up to attack us. But what I cannot fathom is this. This need to not only remove a threat, which is obivously achieved, but the need to try and get every other alliance to play the act as scavengers. This has nothing to do with tactics, this serves no benefit for SnB.

And before Twigley comes along to start a flamewar: this is not a gripe about being bashed. I know it to be a nature of the game, and I've given and received the same treatment numerous times. What I'm complaining about is the attitude, the malice.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
This is partly a gripe, and partly a pat on the back to Mince Pies. We just received the following mail at Xipo:

Mince Pies alliance HQ said:
We've had a mail with the news you have been killed off with a request to join in

Just want you to know we arent jumping on the bandwagon

Thats not what we are about

Hope to see you back at the top of the ranks

:)

First, I want to commend Mince Pies for their attitude. Secondly, what on earth is happening? I realize how the game works. And while it sucks to be on the receiving end of a 3 to 1 bash, I understand that it's sometimes necessary. And I guess we should be somewhat proud that rank 1 and 2 (at more than three times our score) felt the need to group up to attack us. But what I cannot fathom is this. This need to not only remove a threat, which is obivously achieved, but the need to try and get every other alliance to play the act as scavengers. This has nothing to do with tactics, this serves no benefit for SnB.

And before Twigley comes along to start a flamewar: this is not a gripe about being bashed. I know it to be a nature of the game, and I've given and received the same treatment numerous times. What I'm complaining about is the attitude, the malice.

I can safely say that no one from mine and Max's alliance has asked another other alliance to join in. Apart from Mos who we spoke to.

And there was no pact or Nap whatever you want to call it between our alliances like people have been saying

I heard you was still going to win and do it within the week. That was the word around IRC. IMO you guys should of stayed solo until Monday and had more of a advantage with the SA developing.

Anyways. I love you dachi and I didn't plan anything against you guys
In all fairness to twigs. The several times I've lead we have ganged up 3vs1 sometimes against him so he does have a point

Only one of them was my Idea Twigs just FYI

Max

Garden Designer
Well - it wasn't SnB that sent that message No Dachi - you have it on my honour.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I can safely say that no one from mine and Max's alliance has asked another other alliance to join in. Apart from Mos who we spoke to.

It's nice that you have such an omniscient approach to alliance play and have complete control over not just everything your own alliance members say, but what people in other alliances say as well!

That thought will give me great comfort in future.

Max

Garden Designer
OK to clear things up the request for extra assistance came from the members at the Ministry and not from Slash and Burn. So any further gripe should be taken up with them.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
As for "victory within a week" - LOL. I was a major part of pushing to reform early as I had gotten bored of being solo. It was discussed that Monday was best but all the smaller players couldn't defend each other's land.

The lineup is built on a vet core, and about 40% of Xip's members I have never encountered before. So I hope you're all really proud of yourselves.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
As for "victory within a week" - LOL. I was a major part of pushing to reform early as I had gotten bored of being solo. It was discussed that Monday was best but all the smaller players couldn't defend each other's land.

The lineup is built on a vet core, and about 40% of Xip's members I have never encountered before. So I hope you're all really proud of yourselves.

OK OK I admit it .. I messaged every active ID in the game and asked them to gang up on XIP until Dax rage quit for the second time.... I had no idea it would work.. go for three times the charm???

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You'd be lucky. I'll enjoy farming little James and his hippies into nothing.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
farming...?? what you don't have somebody feeding you troops already you want mine too.. you greedy greedy little man

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Id say we all play as 20 accounts each next round. Back to 4 pages of allies!

Multi is the new cool