They hold no quarter,
They ask no quarter,
They hold no quarter...

Elevnos

BANNED
There is no pain, you are receding,
A distant ship's smoke, on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves,
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Why wouldn't they 2v1 you?
Honour? Some people like to play the game with it. Why would you want to win knowing you don't actually deserve it as you weren't the most skilled alliance?

It's not the most honourable - agreed, but would that stop me doing it? Would it stop you doing it?
I assume you're talking to Twigley but I'll reply anyway. Yes, I would and have stop(ped) my alliances from doing it.

Honour, from Polo, who was involved in the backstabbing of half of RapeRinseRepeat in 31, k, another load of **** for honour there then, jolly good.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Honour? Some people like to play the game with it. Why would you want to win knowing you don't actually deserve it as you weren't the most skilled alliance?

It's not the most honourable - agreed, but would that stop me doing it? Would it stop you doing it?
I assume you're talking to Twigley but I'll reply anyway. Yes, I would and have stop(ped) my alliances from doing it.

Honour, from Polo, who was involved in the backstabbing of half of RapeRinseRepeat in 31, k, another load of **** for honour there then, jolly good.

Made me lol

Angela

Harvester

Ogluk you should know by now thats its alright for them to do what they want just not anyone else. :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Has this thread just turned into a "who is less dishonourable" competition? Considering pretty much everyone has been involved in some duplicity or backstabbery of one kind or another, with this being a war game and all, does it really matter which one has slightly fewer black marks to their name? We're all ****s in one way or another.

Just get on with the fighting and leave the pontificating to me.

Razorwolf

Pruner
ffs, everyone get over it :O i am by far the most dishonourable player here and noone has even mentioned me.... geez

avash

Harvester
Round 25, pestiferous, interlude and enigma.

We all 2v1ed each other countless times. Similar set up to this round. 3 big alliances all capable of winning. We 2v1ed until rank 1 was rank 3, then 2v1ed them. This went on all round.

But he forgot this one too Oggie :p

On a side note, I barely rememeber ths round. I was in interlude. I thought that we were pnapped to pestiferous (i thought all round) or at least the last few months? Feels ages ago :p

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

8v12 was rather honourable.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

While we slept, deleted all our contact information so if by chance we did decide to log in when we should be sleeping we couldn't get the others online. Yes, very honourable.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

While we slept, deleted all our contact information so if by chance we did decide to log in when we should be sleeping we couldn't get the others online. Yes, very honourable.

Far more honourable than the backstab you did...

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I have read the past 5 pages, and I would say, though i missed a lot of the 2v1 fighting over the past two days because of personal reasons...as it stands now..

If FL want to win. they should keep 2V1 as HC are smaller in troop score than ANQ.
and if ANQ smashed HC (as looks possible from shear troop size and FL didnt interefere or pick a side) they would get all thier land back and more....this is what i think will happen. almost garenteed. infact if i had anysay at all in our alliances politics or cared enough about winning id argue to the death that we must keep going. as it is i dont care, and no one in fl seems to want to play ftw. so be it. but as an FYI for any one reading this:

for those that dont know how to calculate an alliances troop score you assume land and score is divided evenly between the 20 members thus giving the following combined

troop scores:

FL - 51,545,000,000
ANQ - 51,616,000,000
HC - 37,113,000,000

land scores
FL - 12,800,000,000
ANQ - 7,200,000,000
HC - 12,800,000,000

so if FL were to now 1v1 with ANQ and some how win. id say well done to them... as i feel ANQ are still the best alliance. Id say they have equal troop scores. and if ANQ wants to win all they need to do is hit FL. and round is their's. but if thier soul objective is to crush HC. then kill HC, and probably still win the round unles FL interefers. as you get back all your land. and still have equal troops to FL. and then you can 1v1 them into dust

w/e happens the "resistance" is still valid, its not fair, but still valid to beat the best alliance. ANQ can comeback from this a piece of piss. as the resistance hasnt done **** so far.. wow 40k land.... wow big whoop, tiwgs alliance was stealing 13k land per attack. im dissapointed in FL and HC for stopping. and more dissapointed for starting... if you wanna do something. do it right. why drag our reputations through muck to achieve nothing. im just glad i didnt waste my time or effort planning **** if people are gonna stop so soon. sure its sportsmanly and fair, and all that. but all thats going to happen is ANQ will likely win and be so smug "...omg we won as a ftf alliance, despite several 2v1 attempts." though least its better than any level of smug that HC can produce.

i hate you all!!!!!!

<3

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Which was??? I actually cant remember what you mean!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

IoF isn't the one claiming to be honourable though, is he?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

IoF isn't the one claiming to be honourable though, is he?

Indeed, i would happily 2v1 an alliance

Caranthir

Harvester
ANQ is taking to the offensive. Now will the begging the other to retal happen or not?

Money is on... yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.