Apology

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
wow the melodrama.

is it possible that this thread is worse than the avash/ck switched profiles thread?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm a bad internet person :(
Do people really give a **** about any kind of image these day? No offence to those who still try to win but theres been no point since round 40 '_' Win against yourself yay.

Oh ****, according to this my win in round 39 wasn't pointless \o/

Congrats on your England call-up, Raheem

One might say he's earned it with some sterling performances of late

I love you for this comment.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
My only comment besides this thread was definitely not needed, is how is it that Zaheens unnecessary apologies were immediately interpreted as TTB members whining?
No we didn't like getting stabbed in the back yet again by 2 top ranked players, no we didn't like that it was organized intentionally by Zaheen and FNG got so worked up muhaha over yet another fail attempt to take us apart. But whining we are not.
The End

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
If I weren't to make a fuss of anything, you guys would have nothing to complain about, and the game would surely disband. So technically, I am the bond holding the broken pieces of Bushtarion together.

It's okay guys, I can handle the burden.

avash

Harvester
My only comment besides this thread was definitely not needed, is how is it that Zaheens unnecessary apologies were immediately interpreted as TTB members whining?
No we didn't like getting stabbed in the back yet again by 2 top ranked players, no we didn't like that it was organized intentionally by Zaheen and FNG got so worked up muhaha over yet another fail attempt to take us apart. But whining we are not.
The End

I just wanted to leave and attack mackiesh alone for abit of fun. Suddenly a wake up and chris is leaving (i never asked him too), and everyman and his dog outside of the ally knows about the attack.

I don't think FNG got worked up, and they never had any hope of actually taking down the whole ally. I think it was fun enough for them to just kill someone so big (zakone).

And lol zah, I thought you were against smoking weed?

I dont understand why you just didnt PM everyone individually, this thread wasnt needed at all...

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I think Zaheen is getting a bit too emotionally attached to this game

Personally I hate you all

I just tolerate you all <3

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Do people really give a **** about any kind of image these day? No offence to those who still try to win but theres been no point since round 40 '_' Win against yourself yay.

Btw, this thread sucks. Alot. Pm is ftw.
Im currently winning 2-1 on "Guess if Zaheen made the thread before you open it game".
Then the PM would have to go to more than 10 players and it wouldn't be sincere unless I personalised each one?

But...but you didn't personalise this. This isn't even sincere? I call bullshit thread.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Im currently winning 2-1 on "Guess if Zaheen made the thread before you open it game".
Then the PM would have to go to more than 10 players and it wouldn't be sincere unless I personalised each one?

But...but you didn't personalise this. This isn't even sincere? I call bullshit thread.

+1 for Dimitard.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

+1 for Dimitard.

Plus ... What am i spending up with? Imaginary funds go. I hope that was a threat to say you'd attack me ingame lol. If you think i care about Bush then youre more delusioned that we first thought :eek:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Oh, no, not my bunkers. I've worked so hard on maintaining my army. If they die, I'd feel like those 30 minutes I play every day were a total waste.

Are you seriously telling people this thread isn't for them? This thread in the game's official, public forum. In the alliances subforum. In the politics section. Really?

"I don't want to mail 10 people, because I'd have to personalise each letter or otherwise it won't be sincere. But I also don't want people who this doesn't regard seeing it. Hmm... Oh, I know! I will just post this generic apology, that doesn't tell anyone anything on the part of the forums that usually regards everyone. I'm brilliant.

Signed: Raheem Sterling #31 "

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Well, I don't see what my route has to do with anything, I'm obviously not competitive this round, and you attempting to insult my rank or performance is just laughable. I'm not bitter either, you're just making pointless threads. And even if they do end up having some value they're in a wrong section and you're contadicting yourself in them... [no conclusion available]

Yochoko

Head Gardener
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

do you know the world's hottest chili pepper??

why are you guys so heated up in the first place btw? .__.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
I don't even know what happened and i'm not even playing but tbh Zaheen, if you're this attached to the game and you're this dramatic about it, you should probably quit. Doesn't really seem like you're having fun.

Zaheen

BANNED
Zaheen, your a great player. Stuff the people who cant take inc. They pick on you for one inc, then they should start on the countless others who sent inc :D
Thanks Tigga, but this had nothing to do with the inc, or the person you think it was. It's all sorted now anyway, and I appreciate all the moral support from the people who were moral and supportive.

Thank you!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
"I don't want to mail 10 people, because I'd have to personalise each letter or otherwise it won't be sincere. But I also don't want people who this doesn't regard seeing it. Hmm... Oh, I know! I will just post this generic apology, that doesn't tell anyone anything on the part of the forums that usually regards everyone. I'm brilliant.

Signed: Raheem Sterling #31 "

I lol'ed