Apology

flameharvester

Head Gardener
anyone who gives you crap for an action that just brought a little fun and enjoyment to a normally stagnant period of the round is a score queen and whiner.

Whilst I don't support or despise the actions taken, they were interesting and its just a game, these things are not meant to be taken to heart.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
all i want to say is;

just let others deal with their own ambitions and problems.

you deal with your own.

i like attacking with my pnaps and sometimes a friend in an ally. i take a great enjoyment in it. but it's not to make personal enemies. some people pick on us, we hit them back as revenge, some people are tasty to hit, so, i hit sometimes with a help of my pnaps or good friends in bush. but any time any people ask me to fullfill their own ambitions, i don't get involved. i probably like to participate in a resistance if it's ever organised. but i would not take a part in one's personal goal. (exception of my pnaps. if they want to achieve something, i'll help.)

don't just get involved in 'everything'. that's my advice. focus on the side you wanna take and be loyal. and really just let others deal with their own problems. are you happen to be a part of their problem?? if not, just leave it. you can listen to them, but no way you are obliged to help or fix any of their problems.

also, you can't please *everyone*. if you try, you'll end up pleasing noone. and that's sad because of the effort you made.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
People that take Bushtarion incoming seriously enough to fall out with you are unbelievably fickle. It might affect your in game reputation, but if it affects outside of that, they are a lost cause.

I've had a few people take actions I've made in game personally, and it's very sad. Who else am I meant to attack? If I didn't attack people I knew I'd never have and bloody targets!

Deal with it.

Zakone: You didn't deserve top 10 anyway.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Hwat da fuq

Exactly what im thinking.

Zaheen, your a great player. Stuff the people who cant take inc. They pick on you for one inc, then they should start on the countless others who sent inc :D

Sad people, and people who cant take taking losses does not deserve to be in the rank 1 ally. The game is about losing troops, killing, rebuilding the lot.

Btw, lost count how many times the word 'friend' was used ;)

Zaheen

BANNED
Zakone: You didn't deserve top 10 anyway.
Zakone cares less about his score or who wins even more than I do.

Please stop trolling people Dax, it is not helping me at all.

Avash, I really like you man but you need to know when to let something go. I hope everybody can read my feelings if they can't understand my post. I do not want to be contacted by anybody, yes that includes you as well, and you, and yes you as well! EVERYONE!

If I want to talk to you I will, I cannot talk to 10 people at once per day and explain everything to them. I cannot play according to someone else hopes and dreams. I don't even play to my own any more because if I did people would just get me banned (just like last time).

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
If you're going to post something like this in public without explaining the situation then **** you. PM your friend(s) next time. This is obviously "none of our business"

antisback

Head Gardener
If you're going to post something like this in public without explaining the situation then **** you. PM your friend(s) next time. This is obviously "none of our business"

My thoughts exactly, zaheen, if you're not going to explain it don't air it in public.

As for last night, it's been done plenty of times before, I personally enjoyed it - don't get upset about what people think of you zah, by next round people will've forgotten about everything, people in bushtarion have a 1 round memory.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
You have as many people asking what happened as people commenting.

No it doesn't.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

i love coffee and chocolate. how about you??

people in bushtarion have a 1 round memory.

i so totally agreeeeeeee!! XD

I do too. It's one of my least favorite things about when I played :p Nobody ever shunned people like zaheen/twigley/lukey/ck because they were good players, just bad (internet) people.

avash

Harvester
No one cares about something that happened 1 round, in 2 rounds time. We all play for fun, someone you hate one round, can be your friend next. Try and remember this.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
We all had a good laugh out of it, that we didn't have before. The round can't be won, but that doesn't mean a few people can't have their own fun.

We were all giggling and umming and aaahing at the BR's and the general adrenaline nature of the night's occurrences, so why feel bad for it? It really is just a game.

avash

Harvester
We all had a good laugh out of it, that we didn't have before. The round can't be won, but that doesn't mean a few people can't have their own fun.

We were all giggling and umming and aaahing at the BR's and the general adrenaline nature of the night's occurrences, so why feel bad for it? It really is just a game.
It is because I didn't just upset a few friends in the process...

I didn't enjoy the result, Zakone is a great guy and he took it without a blink of an eye lid. I didn't know what it was like on the inside of the alliance before we did this, I didn't think about the consequences of the people who would feel upset by it.

I don't even know if they are upset with me more, or the situation. I actually understand why it's important to always be loyal now, because it only takes one little mistake to ruin your entire reputation, and I feel like mine is even more ruined than it was before.

I hope that answers your question Dax.

No one cares that you attacked as a solo on TTB, genuinely. And if they do, it'll all be forgot about in 3 days..

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I'm a bad internet person :(
Do people really give a **** about any kind of image these day? No offence to those who still try to win but theres been no point since round 40 '_' Win against yourself yay.

Btw, this thread sucks. Alot. Pm is ftw.
Im currently winning 2-1 on "Guess if Zaheen made the thread before you open it game".