Anti AR Triggering > Crap

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Im at 449 NEG honour purely from 3 attacks. Ive been hitting solos as a matter of principle, and I never come back on to recall my damn mobs - And now all my defending and loss of troops to keep around neutral honour is made totally pointless.
WHY am I being hit by this clearly flawed system? Remove it if it isnt working properly ffs.

Total honour loss from actual attacks: 43.83
Goverment measures losses: 450.00

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
so let me get this straight, you hit the same target more than once? If not, can you please explain how you lost the honor?

Max

Garden Designer
My last attack just got triggered by a bot. AND the bot sent troops at eta 2 to trigger my last tick as well >:mad:

Sheer malice in those codes, I swear... but on topic - we should be punishing these bots and not DaX tbh.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Im at 449 NEG honour purely from 3 attacks. Ive been hitting solos as a matter of principle, and I never come back on to recall my damn mobs - And now all my defending and loss of troops to keep around neutral honour is made totally pointless.
WHY am I being hit by this clearly flawed system? Remove it if it isnt working properly ffs.

Total honour loss from actual attacks: 43.83
Goverment measures losses: 450.00

i do not follow this gripe very well....you hit some solos. you didnt recall. you hit im asuming <66% and hence got negative honour.

you were aiming for neutal?..... then you simply stayed too long, hit too many or attacked too low down & gained too much negative honour.....and i assume by government measured losses you mean the impact it had on your overall h/f score (which basically factors in how active and able you are with the fame. the more your known in the world of bush / the more you attack, the more fame you accumulate which has a multiplier effect on the honour)

so to get neutral all you need to do is aim to get your honour at 0. I dont see how this is hard to do if that was your soul objective and you were allready honourable. and what you are even griping about?

Last edited:

Rowan

Harvester
I agree with Willy, I don't quite know what you expected. It's fairly easy to keep yourself at neutral if that's all you're going for. Seems kind of obvious that if you hit solos dishonourably then your honour will plumet?

Maybe clarify exactly what your issue is, that might clear things up.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Basically he says he "triggered on" other people without realising and so the government measures were issued.

Walking_Death

Harvester
Basically he says he "triggered on" other people without realising and so the government measures were issued.

so wait, if you trigger anti-rape, you lose honor? Shouldn't the lost troops/wasted time be enough? Or was this implemented after AR Mod would send hostile mobs at each other to trigger whenever someone else attacked them? I'm kinda confused as to what's going on here...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Its entirely to do with the punishment for AR triggering, which was implemented because people took the piss with triggering one another a few rounds back. It starts with a basic loss of 25, then 50, then 100, then 200 and you lose AR totally for a set amount of time. The problem is Im allied, so losing AR is no punishment, so it CONTINUES to negate simply enormous levels of honour - Simply for triggering AR in the first place.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i say it's 'fair' enough! :p

i'd say 'unfair' when more than 1 person sent at the same time, but because of the few second differences those people clicked on 'send' at eot (i'm talking about a team-up attack with ally mates or partners on a solo), only the last person to have sent gets punished! (yeah! i lost 25% precious AR mod at that time! it's huge for a solo! 208 tick worth of AR%!)

well, anyway, triggering on others should be punished. and you should check before sending andddd after sending tooooo imo especially if you are hitting a solo! :p

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
be moar careful ;o

always one who moans about it, bit more diligence and it doesn't happen :eek:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i always thought it only happened when it went to the attacking for three tick and u trigger

not as soon as you send. so now you know the honour loss occurs and likely have spies. short of doing it intentionally you should have time to recall and resend. if you dont care about the attack enough to spie, then u shudnt care about the consequences as they could send out at rank 1 for example with adrenalin rush and score drop before you arrive. and you would trigger, and gain honour loss anyway or the person infront could have zeroed them. i think you deserve the negative honour, because the poor person infront of you just got triggered on and they sent first. first come first served.

but maybe i guess if it happens to me one day ill understand better the frustration and need to gripe about it