And now I remember why I hadn't played active in over 2 years...

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
It's only taken over 50% of the round for action to come from the allied playerbase? No offense Max, but it isn't good enough.

We allies just like fighting amongst ourselves so much though? :eek:

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
It's only taken over 50% of the round for action to come from the allied playerbase? No offense Max, but it isn't good enough.

well it's nice to know that you have taken things into hand and just formed an alliance with all the good multi's and account sharers kudo's that sure teaches us a thing or two.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

well it's nice to know that you have taken things into hand and just formed an alliance with all the good multi's and account sharers kudo's that sure teaches us a thing or two.

+1

I do love you James

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
If they were so good at multi accounting and cheating, your awful attempt at a "resistance" wouldn't have got a single acre.

Common sense: If you search hard enough, you'll find it.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
That doesn't make any sense, but alright. You're what, 120-something? I thought talking trash was restricted to people below the age of like, 40?

Ghost

Weeder
If they were so good at multi accounting and cheating, your awful attempt at a "resistance" wouldn't have got a single acre.

No-one said they were GOOD at cheating.

Common sense: If you search hard enough, you'll find it.

Hypocrite: If you search the Bushtarion forums, you'll find Dax

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
If they're so crap at cheating, then why couldn't you kill them? Well I should rephrase that, really: How comes you complain yet do jack **** about it? Tie your own rope springs to mind

On your other point? Sure thing, soul dawg. The best bit is you're all whinging because you don't like having done to you what you happily did to Xip.

And the moral of this round: You shall reap what you sow. MoS are being killed and farmed dry as we speak (as I did say would happen), and SnB are next. Prepare the man-nappies JamesInZimmer, because the soil will be spilling forth when you see the coup de grâce of my plan.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
If they're so crap at cheating, then why couldn't you kill them? Well I should rephrase that, really: How comes you complain yet do jack **** about it? Tie your own rope springs to mind

On your other point? Sure thing, soul dawg. The best bit is you're all whinging because you don't like having done to you what you happily did to Xip.

And the moral of this round: You shall reap what you sow. MoS are being killed and farmed dry as we speak (as I did say would happen), and SnB are next. Prepare the man-nappies JamesInZimmer, because the soil will be spilling forth when you see the coup de grâce of my plan.

Go for it. You can rape us if you wish. In all fairness you personally haven't done anything worthwhile this round. Now you have created a alliance full of Multis/cheats/account sharers call them what you will and have won.

Congrats. You haven't earnt this victory at all Dax so jump off the high horse please. The top 5 solos earnt it. Maybe not legit but they have.

Slavi

Harvester

Go for it. You can rape us if you wish. In all fairness you personally haven't done anything worthwhile this round. Now you have created a alliance full of Multis/cheats/account sharers call them what you will and have won.

Congrats. You haven't earnt this victory at all Dax so jump off the high horse please. The top 5 solos earnt it. Maybe not legit but they have.

+1

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon

a few big differences Big Bad Dax a) couldn't really give a crap about dieing.. we are ftf and having just that B) I definitely am not going to whine/cry like you "oh they attacked us at twice our size" pff C) I won't rage quit my alliance once let alone twice D) I certainly wouldn't then join/form an alliance full of people I had bad mouthed as cheaters etc
I've heard and watched you do the same **** every round for 2 years now.. you quit an alliance when the times are rough.. all the while *****ing about it being everyone's fault for not doing what you say... and you join a higher up alliance full of the same people you previously ran your hole about.. and then the cycle repeats... Oh did you miss helping your ally mates defend because you were driving through a tunnel this round too???
I stand by my previous statement you are nothing but a whiny little B*%*h... at least here on forums and in an alliance you are... I am willing to bet that is also your persona in RL. Have a nice day junior.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
No, I just planned it all. I don't really have the time to do everything myself, these days. Alas. Best way to finish Bush ever - With you all waving your arms around and throwing the 'H' word about.

As for doing nothing? Rank 15 kills, 16 damage done and 30's in effectiveness - In spite of the fact I've only had LETs since I joined Xip in the new year. I forgot that indicates I have done nothing worthwhile.

You will need to apply the aloe vera evenly over the burn area - And you don't need to thank me for the medicinal advice, just helping a brother out.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
But thank you so much for this round's forum banter. It's been beautiful reading.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
what an idiot.. no wonder every single person I have ever spoke to here on Bush says you are nothing but mouth... (HEHE including the top 5 boys who definitely won the round single handed. wish they would have stayed solo so as to have the boasting rights)

Slavi

Harvester

SO sonny it was your plan to ragequit screaming Xipetotec TWICE and get really pissed off, then create alliance with top5 solos and you pretend that you're the genuis and creator of this plan ?

oh yeah the killing of MoS it was your idea and you did it ?

I feel sorry for you ...

Leeroy

Head Gardener
No, I just planned it all. I don't really have the time to do everything myself, these days. Alas. Best way to finish Bush ever - With you all waving your arms around and throwing the 'H' word about.

As for doing nothing? Rank 15 kills, 16 damage done and 30's in effectiveness - In spite of the fact I've only had LETs since I joined Xip in the new year. I forgot that indicates I have done nothing worthwhile.

You will need to apply the aloe vera evenly over the burn area - And you don't need to thank me for the medicinal advice, just helping a brother out.

The plan was to rage quit twice? So basically you are saying that Xip was a stop gap to get the cheats to rank one?

As for getting burned... Please grow up we aren't 5 anymore

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Dax is trolling you guys...
He knows hes a **** and the win has nothing to do with him
Hes always known it :p

Max

Garden Designer
An Ode to DaX.

There's a troll,
in a hole,
like a mole,