And now I remember why I hadn't played active in over 2 years...

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
An Ode to DaX.

There's a troll,
in a hole,
like a mole,
on the dole.

Look it's Dax,
with his flaks,
as he quacks,
"got your backs!

I'm the man,
with the plan,
kicked the can,
when I ran.

Watch me now,
as I plough.
Land for thou?
Disallow!

Fear my skill,
'cause you will,
stats that kill,
better still,

I plan to,
defeat you,
hippies queue,
yet I'll hew.

My old foes?
Now they hoes,
since I rose,
from my woes.

Now I've won,
it was fun."
Thank you hun,
now I'm done.

I love you.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Max that is simply the best thing - Seriously. Tears of mirth.

You know it's bad when Twiglet has to tell people someone is trolling.

O, u gaiz. Y u spoil me so.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
If they're so crap at cheating, then why couldn't you kill them? Well I should rephrase that, really: How comes you complain yet do jack **** about it? Tie your own rope springs to mind

On your other point? Sure thing, soul dawg. The best bit is you're all whinging because you don't like having done to you what you happily did to Xip.

And the moral of this round: You shall reap what you sow. MoS are being killed and farmed dry as we speak (as I did say would happen), and SnB are next. Prepare the man-nappies JamesInZimmer, because the soil will be spilling forth when you see the coup de grâce of my plan.

I think you'll find as well that we have never claimed to be anything other than for the fun. So we were never going to be in a position to kill the solos or really destroy the other alliance our size. We had a couple of gos at each other with neither side really doing any better than the other. And yeah now we're just getting landr*aped, but we knew it was coming from the point when we somehow hit rank 1.

Ghost

Weeder
We can always go solo and trigger AR on each other until we rebuild strength? That seems to be a legit tactic these days

Koeniej

Harvester
LOL at thinking stats and ranks prove you have done anything worthwhile this round. Im rank 1 at H/F, Honour and Fame, most stats about killing and stealing are all top 10 yet i have done jack **** worthwile this round! :D

Koeniej

Harvester
Of all the posts in this thread you think mine is bragging? Damn