[Recruiting] An Experimental Alliance FTF

Elevnos

BANNED
They were meant to be a bribing alliance... Unfortunately they got bashed repeatedly and split :O

Coruba

Head Gardener
Well it was a bribing alliance but the idea was no sirens.......was more of absorb the damage and bribe whats left over idea. Still didn't really try the idea as it never got past go. So its still an idea but never actually tried under battle conditions.

Coruba

Head Gardener
The other thing was it was an alliance and somewhat purposely inactive so we could try the idea and not muck up too many peoples runs........till we actually did better then expected at the start and then realised we could have probably held onto third with a better setup. So one day I might convince 3 or 4 others to give it a go on a much smaller scale.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Oh.. You guys gave me a lot of my acres :> You setup wasnt the issue, it was being ranked higher than you were ready for! Too many people massing units that just werent useful at this point in the game yet.. (Like VDs)

I landed on you A LOT because you would try to sweep with units that target "ALL" instead of "INN" and I had Hippies/Yobs there :p It was a nice try though! Yall were enjoying third while we were fighting obn.. When that battle broke off, you were the natural target for the rank 1 and 2 alliances..

Coruba

Head Gardener
You are right Lucky......I certainly was not expecting to be that high that early. That route is better to be left for the better alliances to get way ahead and so we can sit and pick up the weaker players units and hand select what we are looking for

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'll do my best to give you a hand next time around; I never expected to end up doing as well as I have with as little effort as I have put in this round...