[Full] Alliance

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
thomasvinki for one alci.

but LAH haven't 'won' they've just been in the lead. serves em right for dumping me. especially when i was doing better than my replacement at the time lol.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
thomasvinki for one alci.

but LAH haven't 'won' they've just been in the lead. serves em right for dumping me. especially when i was doing better than my replacement at the time lol.

Considering you were spying on us from the start? Yeah, nice one ! <3

Anyways, My thread, join, or GTFO. kthnx

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
sorry i'm not interested in joining and your allegations of spying from the start are false.

blame someone else for your inadequacies.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I would have to say that Garrett doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would spy. I have no idea what went on this round, but he's not the usual spy type.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
I would have to say that Garrett doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would spy. I have no idea what went on this round, but he's not the usual spy type.

Kinda odd how everything I posted in pols was repeated, and was told it came from Garrett?
Also, all hits on Canoodle, LT's were leaked...
Also, a little odd how none of these mishaps happened when he was removed from the alliance and alliance channel.... If this is false then I do truly apologize :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
apology accepted. it's false. it wasn't me. i gave out which id was who after i left cuz i was kicked for being 'a package item' when tana was kicked.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
ugh you spammy people. nightmare and I deleted the messages. i was accused of spying while i was in LAH, however, that was wrong. i wasn't even on at the times LAH did attacks when i was a member. i gave out names of id owners when i was kicked for being 'a package item' with tana. i also warned of a couple impending attacks but without a specific LT so really any info other than id names was pretty useless.

at no time did i ever copy pols. just was pretty unhappy that my replacement had no more acres than I and was further behind in tech than i at the time of my booting.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
ugh you spammy people. nightmare and I deleted the messages. i was accused of spying while i was in LAH, however, that was wrong. i wasn't even on at the times LAH did attacks when i was a member. i gave out names of id owners when i was kicked for being 'a package item' with tana. i also warned of a couple impending attacks but without a specific LT so really any info other than id names was pretty useless.

at no time did i ever copy pols. just was pretty unhappy that my replacement had no more acres than I and was further behind in tech than i at the time of my booting.

Guess I was correct in keeping all the info regarding attacks away from the channel you were permitted to stay in, then...

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
eh after a day i stopped doing it cuz i only did it as an initial reaction. but i wasn't the alliance spy, if you even had one. to my knowledge the info wasn't even used.

the very moment i joined another alliance, i sent a pm to have my irc from that channel removed. so w/e. if i was spying i wouldn't have done that.

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Have hit a brick wall with recruitment... need to fill around four spaces.

Need to be contactable and/or active dependent on route, am not asking for too much, please contact me if you're interested.

Thank you <3

Quick edit; Many of you have mailed me asking if I'm recruiting for LAH, I am not, I am recruiting for next round!

But LAH might be recruiting if I feel you're worth a go.

You were lucky to have the players stay in there as long as they did. I bet if they knew their leader was nothing but a rage qutiting sore loser they would have left a long time ago.

By far the worst leading effort I have ever seen, in all my time. Especially with news that apparently you were gunning for me and my two PNaps for most of the round.

Quite funny to say the least, not a single person hit me for 3 weeks from the moment I got Nanobots, just the one failed attempt by Antisback who hit me in my sleep. Absolutely pathetic.

You were good for one thing though, being sad enough to wake up in the middle of the night every single day to save your pixel troops - look where it got you all in the end.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
who unbanned zaheen again...

btw ed poke me on irc sometime if you see this

Zaheen

BANNED
who unbanned zaheen again...

btw ed poke me on irc sometime if you see this
I did it myself, duh?

_____

Have hit a brick wall with recruitment... need to fill around four spaces.

Need to be contactable and/or active dependent on route, am not asking for too much, please contact me if you're interested.

Thank you <3

Quick edit; Many of you have mailed me asking if I'm recruiting for LAH, I am not, I am recruiting for next round!

But LAH might be recruiting if I feel you're worth a go.

Are you still recruiting? I'm taking quite a beating up here as solo and my PNaps don't seem very active.

I will double both your alliance score and land if I join...like a baws.

I'm very contactable, and not very active.

Added bold and colour for more truth.

Last edited: