• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Alliance stats

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Is there any reason you can only see 15 spots above/below yourself when looking at alliance stats?

Say you've sent the most defs, but would like to see who has sent the least... you can't!

I know this was discussed previously (or should have been), but my searching returned nothing. Anyhow, there's no reason for there to be a limit set that's lower than the number of people an alliance can hold.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This has been suggested so many times before. Once by me, I think. It's such a simple, obvious change and should've been done a long time ago.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
As Toby said, great idea which has been needed for ages!

(Just wouldn't hold your breath about it being introduced)