All i have to say is....

Godsend9701

Harvester
Lmao! :p You're getting quicker Alci :D

I am as fleet of mind as a cheetah is fleet of foot ;)

brain2.jpg

+

Cheetah.jpg

=

57_rotteneggs.jpg

i fixed that for you Alcibiades

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
If we spam this god awful thread, does that mean it gets moved to spam or locked? :]

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
You could always petition a Mod (DA for example? ;)) and see if they'd like to lock it.

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I have removed all spam/off-topic posts.Please keep this thread on-topic and free from spam/anything that isn't directly related to current affairs.

I've not issued any infractions for spam posts but will do if people keep throwing them about on what should be a valuable thread that keeps people up to date on political goings on in-game.

Changer

Head Gardener
I have removed all spam/off-topic posts.Please keep this thread on-topic and free from spam/anything that isn't directly related to current affairs.

I've not issued any infractions for spam posts but will do if people keep throwing them about on what should be a valuable thread that keeps people up to date on political goings on in-game.

Strange I still see 9 pages of posts.....

Anyway to keep it on topic, keep the round fresh guys!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Strange I still see 9 pages of posts.....

Anyway to keep it on topic, keep the round fresh guys!

Lol Changer at your first line.

As for your second, you have Twigley to thank for the ensuing boredom ;)

Davis

Tree Surgeon

Glad to see you're doing it somewhere instead of being the one creating it *cough*http://bushtarion.com/forums/showpost.php?p=51021&postcount=7*cough*

but lets hope things start changing or the round may grow boring quickly

Godsend9701

Harvester

Glad to see you're doing it somewhere instead of being the one creating it *cough*http://bushtarion.com/forums/showpost.php?p=51021&postcount=7*cough*

im sorry but as long as there isnt 1 top ranked alliance while the rest are all 100bil score below this round is not going to get boring.

TehPantz

Head Gardener

My post had perfect relevance to this thread! Or is the new rule of the bushtarion forums: if someone posts a pic of any kind it is henceforth deemed SPAM?

Edit by DA - Mailed user - informed that if he has a problem with moderation decisions then he should take that problem to the mod involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cody

Planter

im sorry but as long as there isnt 1 top ranked alliance while the rest are all 100bil score below this round is not going to get boring.

hate to tell ya but things are going to get boring if GC and Asphyxia keep attacking NOMW. GC has a clear strong lead with more troops than Asphyxia and NOMW, as well as more land now. So if things resume and the attacks continue to go at NOMW's way then GC will get bigger and bigger with not much that the other allies will be able to do about being down more land and troops.

cb1202

Head Gardener

hate to tell ya but things are going to get boring if GC and Asphyxia keep attacking NOMW. GC has a clear strong lead with more troops than Asphyxia and NOMW, as well as more land now. So if things resume and the attacks continue to go at NOMW's way then GC will get bigger and bigger with not much that the other allies will be able to do about being down more land and troops.

We have a land lead, but everyone else is still very even on troops.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Arguably not entirely true CB; at the rate the attacks progress, it'll be a two horse race very quickly.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist