Admin locked

Rooster

Harvester
I have a member of my alliance that was locked today. Is there a way to find out if its permanent, temporary or why locked? I need or would like to know if I should kick or wait for his return based on the reason locked?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i agree with daichi. after having seen said locked member mutually attack for the purpose of triggering on solos... he needs no quarter.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
like i had control over the locking? i don't know the real reason for locking and you will never find out. i just said i agree for mutual attacking at the very least because that's what i observed.

how about we not attribute more power to me than there is available?

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Let's just agree on this: when Azzer comes back and does a locking, he'll do it for a solid reason. He'll have proof of account sharing, multiing or blatant troop/land farming. With the amount of time he gives this game atm he wont go around locking people for less. So I say, kickrape, name and shame anyone getting locked.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Let's just agree on this: when Azzer comes back and does a locking, he'll do it for a solid reason. He'll have proof of account sharing, multiing or blatant troop/land farming. With the amount of time he gives this game atm he wont go around locking people for less. So I say, kickrape, name and shame anyone getting locked.

Dachi ftw once again.

Rooster

Harvester

I like this explanation the best No-Dachi
But cant you be locked for cookie usage also?
I am too nice, I like to think the best first.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I like this explanation the best No-Dachi
But cant you be locked for cookie usage also?
I am too nice, I like to think the best first.

If you get cookie locked you don't show up as locked to other people.

Rooster

Harvester
cupOf tea with_lemon..sir [1511](name) has been ADMIN LOCKED (shame part)kicked from the alliance by me and unable to rape.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Also,

LSm [8817]
[9779]
[6838]

These 3 ID's are again a nice little trio, and the same person. Shame Azzer isnt around more often, more multis would be locked.